N-Europe

N64 Week - Day 4: FIGHTING TOUGH!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, I mean Drawer. :smile:

My inability to spell and form sentances is my main weakness! (and I'm taking English for A2! :p :indeed:)

Woo! I'm glad I've got you hyped up for playing the game again. :yay:

Now all I have to do is get you to like Miltank....

After reading it, I was actually thinking that "draw" was a viable way of saying drawer that I didn't know about- thought you had taught me a new word!

You spelt sentences wrong. :(

I had a whirl on Stadium last night and it was pretty good. Its not to big a step down from Colosseum (dunno about PBR) because the animations are still basic enough. I did some Run, Rattata, Run! which was decent but the highlight was the commentator- "waaaaaow taken down with one shot!"

Miltank? Well... nah. :heh:

All impressions posted. thanks Eenuh, that's some excellent impressions right there! We got a lot of similarities on Smash bros (yours and Darksnowman's especially!) and I liked how your Pokemon impressions differed from Coolness'.

Nice writing everyone :D *pats everyone on the back and winks at their N64's*

I read what Eenuh put, and mine could have been even more alike because I also played Smash 64 with my sister/s which was why I liked it so much... but like Een said, when Melee came out, their interest wasn't there anymore.

We could do it again for some other system though. =P

Yeah, a Snes week would be good! Or even if we just focused on one game, if you know what I mean? A group play through of something. Or take a look at a series? Or go for the jackpot and do... DKC 1-3...!

Yeah, a Snes week would be good! Or even if we just focused on one game, if you know what I mean? A group play through of something. Or take a look at a series? Or go for the jackpot and do... DKC 1-3...!

SNES week would be cool, though too bad I lost pretty much all my games except for Aladdin. =(

DKC games would be fun, since I don't own them yet so could download them (if they're all out on VC, don't know).

Aye, but I think it's best to spread these things out. We don't want to run out of ideas and options for future features! :D

True true. Though there's still much to pick from! Even the GB/GBA could be done, with so many great games. Or go for a certain game genre or something.

A SNES week WILL be done at some point. I think there's a higher chance of GameCube week or something coming before that.

It would've made a lot of sense to have started with the NES and then worked up, but I kinda wrecked that. For my mistake, I am eternally sorry....

NOT! I've been having the week of my life. No Mercy, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye, No Mercy, F Zero, Wave Race, No Mercy, Ocarina of time, No Mercy.

Hahaha, glad to see you having such a great time! I have to say I've been enjoying playing through my games as well! I never had that many, but I loved them all (except for two games my parents bought =P ).

A GameCube week would be great! I still have some games I need to finish, like Chibi Robo and Pikmin 2 (finished that once but then you get more stuff!). Love my GC. =D

Hahaha, glad to see you having such a great time! I have to say I've been enjoying playing through my games as well! I never had that many, but I loved them all (except for two games my parents bought =P ).

A GameCube week would be great! I still have some games I need to finish, like Chibi Robo and Pikmin 2 (finished that once but then you get more stuff!). Love my GC. =D

There's loads of games I still haven't finished on my cube. And a load more I need to play.

I didn't finish Metroid Prime 2, never played Pikmin 2 or Chibi Robo, or any of the Viewtiful Joe games.

:(

There's loads of games I still haven't finished on my cube. And a load more I need to play.

I didn't finish Metroid Prime 2, never played Pikmin 2 or Chibi Robo, or any of the Viewtiful Joe games.

:(

I cube week would be great! :D

I have many games I need to complete on the Cube I never got very far in Metroid Prime 2 nor did I play Pikmin or Chibi Robo. Viewtiful Joe on the other hand I got very far in when I rented it and thought it was a very fun game.

There are many great games that could be chosen for the week. :grin:

JUST GO FOR IT!

:p

I also love my Gamecube! :heart:

Just make it a Metroid week or a DK week even :)

Already got a couple of my Metroid impressions ready - recently finished Prime2, before which i replayed 1, before i let myself start on 3 (despite owning it since December!)

Nobody out trolls me haha.

But yes think of a series week..

Like a mario week and do each console..

as much as possible.

For nes on monday.

snes on tuesday.

n64 wedesnday.

gamecube thursday

and wii on friday