NEurope
Haden

N Europe Live Summer of Fun!

Hey guys wondered how many of you would be up for this. It seems a shame that since the night we all came together for Halo 3 and some gears game I have seen you guys playing we haven't had some community events for a while.

My idea here is for people to post games and times that are good for them to play. Then to try and structure say a Halo 3 weekend or Rainbow 6 coop games.

It doesn't have to be big games either it is a freeform idea. If someone wanted say a partner to play doom co-op with they could ask for one here.

For the larger games suggestions can be made for times for us all to meet up and I will try and monitor the thread and set up times.

So basically just post the games you want to play and times your free if we get a lot of one game coming up then we can all try and meet and play that game.

I realise these sorts of arrangements happen in game threads and the main 360 thread but I felt we as a community were missing some fun times by not getting organised.

Anyway post away! :smile:

I say we list the games we want played on big gaming nights in order of preference.

For me:

CoD4 (by a mile)

BF Bad Company Demo

Gears of War

Rainbow 6 Vegas

Halo 3

I say we list the games we want played on big gaming nights in order of preference.

For me:

CoD4 (by a mile)

BF Bad Company Demo

Gears of War

Rainbow 6 Vegas

Halo 3

Deffo a good idea.

For me its

COD 4 (Search and Destroy or other team based games)

Halo 3 (Big Team Games)

and Crackdown for a co-op game

Gears of War isn't that great online..

For me:

GTAIV

Halo 3

CoD4

BF: Bad Company Demo

PGR4/Burnout/Forza 2 for some racing goodness

Burnout Paradise

Call of Duty 4

plus Halo 3 and GTAIV if enough people are playinh.

Count me in, games i play are

GTA IV

Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2

Forza 2

NBA 2k8

Am planning on re-aquiring a copy of Gears soon, so this is a possible option.

I am doing a GTA session tonight if anyone is interested, shall be on from 7:30pm

I haven't played much of GTA4 online, but I didn't really like it that much. It's fun messing around in the pre-game lobby though.

Halo would be my top choice, then COD4 and Gears.

Gears of War is all I ever want to play online.

Quoted for the undeniable truth.

Halo 3 by a long shot

CoD 4

I've always found Gears quite boring online as there aren't really enough weapons to make the fights interesting. Every game is pretty much the same.

Halo 3 by a long shot

CoD 4

I've always found Gears quite boring online as there aren't really enough weapons to make the fights interesting. Every game is pretty much the same.

Halo has more depth in that sense; but I think Gears makes you think about tactics more - especialy in Warzone variants. Really good fun with the right people.

Ok guys Im going to let this run for a bit more but I think it is fair to say if we all wanted to do something this Friday and weekend Halo has dibs for the first vote. I realise COD 4 is requested as well but the beauty of this thread is arranging that for next weekend so everyone is happy.

If people think that is fair enough could they put the team gametypes they enjoy and the times they are avaliable. Although of course once we are in a lobby gametypes can just change at will so its no big deal just nice so we know before hand a rough idea.

I will update the first post tonight or tommorow to reflect the halo 3 weekend.

Oh also if anyone wanted a doom coop game although I very much doubt it haha let me know.

for me, I'd be up for a bit of Halo, cod4 and Gears for a few intense games of competitive play, but also...

a general fuck about night would be immense. I'm thinking a casual blast round some PGR4 tracks followed by some coop challenges on Burnout or GTA4.

Won't be available this weekend, maybe next week. I mainly play GTA4, Halo 3 and COD4. Add Unreal Tournament 3 to that in a few weeks. Really would like to have a game of Streets of Rage 2 co op if anyones actually got it.

I have SoR2. I've always sucked at the game (even though I've had it on the Mega Drive, Virtual Console and Live Arcade), but I still love it

I have SoR2. I've always sucked at the game (even though I've had it on the Mega Drive, Virtual Console and Live Arcade), but I still love it

Haha cool we'll have to team up sometime. I always suck ass on Hardcore mode. What sadist came up with 1 life on Hardest difficulty!

Really would like to have a game of Streets of Rage 2 co op if anyones actually got it.

My suckiness at it is up for grabs.

I´d love to be able to play some more arcade games online too, just so I feel like I didn´t waste my money on it.

I´d love to be able to play some more arcade games online too, just so I feel like I didn´t waste my money on it.

Agreed. I've barely touched Bomberman and Worms.

CoD4 - Free-For-All or Team Deathmatch

Halo 3 - Team Slayer, Slayer, BTB, custom

Burnout Paradise - Road Rage, Race

GTA IV - Free Roam, Deathmatch, GTA Race

also might be up for a nice game of UNO or Worms