Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really bothered about Robinho, £32 million is way too much imo but good luck to him, but I absolutely hate Real. They shit stir with CRonaldo but as soon as anything threatens them and they realise they aren't going to get their way they just have a massive boo-hoo.

The decrepid old man of football certainly they are.

I think Real may soon realise that they are not the huge force they used to be. Other clubs now have more money then them and and their players no longer feel the pull of Madrid. Their recent failings to get Ronaldo and Villa shows that clubs now can just say "no" to them.

Depends, if Berbatov is worth £28m then Robinho is worth about £50m.

Yeah, I'm not really sure how Berbatov was valued that highly but at least he is proven in the premiership. Robinho hasn't exactly been that amazing at Real. He is injury prone and I thought he was damn risky potential buy for the premiership due to the physical nature. One crunch tackle and that's him out for the season not unlike our old winger Robben.

As if money's an issue. :heh:

True, it isn't my money....sadly. :heh:

Beat me to it:P

Pwned. :heh:

"The Club [Tottenham Hotspur] can announce that it has reached agreement with Manchester United for the permanent transfer of Dimitar Berbatov for a fee of £30.75m. As part of the settlement the Club has agreed not to pursue its official complaint to the Premier League.

The deal sees Fraizer Campbell coming the other way on a season long loan. Campbell, 20, spent last season on loan at Hull City where his goals played a pivotal role in the Tiger's promotion to the Premier League."

Full story from the Spurs website which is going incredibly slowly.

Off to bed now, nothing else big is going to happen until Arsenal announce they've signed some French teenager or something. Disappointed that the 2050 BBC statement came to nothing. :(

No footballer is worth that money.

I just hope Robinho knows what he's let himself in for or we have Tevez mk II on our hands.

Or even Sheva mkII :heh:

Though I actually thought he was a good player at Chelsea, but couldn't live up to the media hype and/or adjust to the football. Shame, but I did like him as a player.

Absolutely mental transfer window happenings tonight, proper lol.

I was at work for today, but it was completely fucking awesome with all this transfer news. I had a mate downstairs who was getting updates from the BBC website, txt messages and other sources. Another mate who was receiving txt messages from a friend with all the latest news.

By far and away, the team of the day have been Man City. They have bid on absolutely everything. I asked my friend downstairs in Customer Care what was going on with Berbatov, and he mentioned that Man City were trying to hijack the bid. Not only that, but they were bidding for Robinho, David Villa and Mario Gomes. I was like...wtf! I can't wait to get home.

Honestly, it was going on for far too long, and I didn't think that Berbatov would ever get to United. But, he's there. At last.

Not only that, but fucking Robinho at Man City?! Hahahahah. What a great day this has been. :D

Was watching SSN till late last night. It was an incredible transfer deadline day especially because of Man City's new owners. Robinho to Man City is a great surprise, but it'll be nice that their next Premier League match is against Chelsea.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!