Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2008/2009

Ramar

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that whilst Joe Cole is a fantastic player (probably my favourite England player) and he seems like a decent guy who is fairly knowledgeable in a football sense, he sounds like a little girl. That is all.

You know I think Joe Cole is an alright bloke, you know. He's good, got a nice suit you know, and his hair is you know a perfect comb over, you know.

What a surprise, it took a brace of goals to actually get us going.

And to wake up the clients in your stadium.. The cheek of them signing "your not singing anymore" when they spent the first 45 mins quieter than the 'Highbury Library'.

Yes, my favourite player ever scored! Love you Lampard!

And to wake up the clients in your stadium.. The cheek of them signing "your not singing anymore" when they spent the first 45 mins quieter than the 'Highbury Library'.

Yeah, it's a joke. When the supporters are loud it is fantastic but half the time...The West stand (the one on camera, annoyingly) are especially atrocious. They are basically dead. I actually forgot they were there when I went a couple months ago (as in my friend pointed out how quite and how much they didn't even move). I wish I was joking.

I think it is partly frustration at the club recently. Stability and stuff.

Edit: Frustration because of crap like that. I'm not even shocked.

Edited by Daft

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!