N-Europe

Fox's Biskwits

EEVILMURRAY

I don't like the Brains advert myself. it's like the Paddington Bear/Marmite one - using classic kids tv characters to flog their shit. It's lazy advertising.

Yeh I agree, they're sell outs. It's like when I see Parkinson advertising life insurance as well as Sky+...I think to myself "Parkie, you're better than this."

Plus thunderbirds blew big time anyway, thus the ad kind of gets poor quickly. :heh:

Yeh I agree, they're sell outs. It's like when I see Parkinson advertising life insurance as well as Sky+...I think to myself "Parkie, you're better than this."

Plus thunderbirds blew big time anyway, thus the ad kind of gets poor quickly. :heh:

You've just lost your last shred of credibility.

I really have been tempted to say that Vinnie sent me, for the good stuff.

It's the sorta thing I would do when I'm in a crazy mood (very rarely..) but chances are noone would have a clue what you were on about..

I had Sprite down the front of my t-shirt in work one day (because it didn't all go in my mouth :heh:) and I was waiting for someone to comment on it so I say I had been J.D. Quenched.. clearly not hilarious..:blank:

Says me too. And you were just hanging on by that last shred.

I'm sure I was... ;)

Seriously though, Thunderbirds was like watching paint dry. For me at least. It was all too slow moving with the rigid puppets, but then I guess it was made for people before my time. If there was nothing else to watch, maybe it would have been good back then.

I'm sure I was... ;)

Seriously though, Thunderbirds was like watching paint dry. For me at least. It was all too slow moving with the rigid puppets, but then I guess it was made for people before my time. If there was nothing else to watch, maybe it would have been good back then.

Now you're just digging yourself a hole.