N-Europe

Euro 2008: Who Will You Support?

Daft

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite frustrating to watch in places. Holland are getting decent, sometimes great service into the box, but nobody seems to be making the most of it. I can't count the amount of times that a ball has sailed across the face of goal, and a simple toe-poke or touch would send the ball goalbound. Nobody seems to be taking the risk. For me, that's been the deciding factor.

I does seem like they aren't up for it. Shame as they've been awesome. Seeing as I came in late to see this where is Kuyt/Robben? They need some work horses...

Kuyt started the game but was taken off for Van Persie. To tell you the truth, he didn't look at his work-a-holic best today.

Robben isn't playing, I think he may be injured?

That was truly stunning refereeing. Well f*cking done!

Man of the match right there. Took real balls to change his mind. If only more refs had the guile to act in such a way. Bloody marvellous.

Bring on the extra time!! If it's half as good as last nights we're in for a treat.

I love my attacking football, and I love it when teams go for the win, rather than play too defensively or for penalties. So, I'm pleased to see Russia get what they deserve. They ran themselves ragged all evening and they're through as a result.

Very, very disappointed with Holland. There was just no cohesion today, and it's a great shame that they're out, especially as we've seen some great football from them this tournament.

I'm also very disappointed for Edwin Van Der Sar. I thought he did all he could today for the team, and it's sad to see him on the losing side, especially for his last international game.

...God, can this tournament through us any more surprises?! Anyone can win it!

well I got the winner right today :)

Russia well deserved winners, they are an awesome team going forward, if they had their shooting boots on tonight they could have had 6 or 7 from all those chances they wasted.

Russia Germany final I think