NEurope
Llama Juice

Do you do anything... weird?

Basically... Do you do anything weird that you think nobody/very few other people do?

What's kinda interesting about this is that you find out that these little things that bother you and you're always like "Oh golly I'm so weird nobody would do THIS TOO!" You find out that... you're not alone. Everybody does these little weird things... and a lot of them are common.

I also made a video response to my first video there a few days later (earlier this morning) when I realized I forgot something.

I point to my guest star from the first video at the end of this one.

So yea... what do YOU do that's weird?

I can close just one eyelid without even moving the other one or moving other face muscles. Hard to descrive. Everyone finds that weird and when they remember it, they kinda make a circus out of it and insist I show it to others. Of course that I charge tickets.

I never thought it was something out of the ordinary until everyone else told me they can't do it.

Blue Ninja is eat them poos, and he is charge tickets to all of us! And I is severely drunk. =S

Blue Ninja is eat them poos, and he is charge tickets to all of us! And I is severely drunk. =S
This wins the entire thread. I salute you sir :bowdown:

I can crack my knuckles on my left hand by clenching my fist. All bruce lee style. As many times as I want aswell.

I can do a few things that i don't think that many people can do.

My main one is being able to rest my arm flat across my shoulder blades.

I can also bend each of my digits to touch the wrist on the same hand as they are, including my thumbs.

I can bend my thumb backwards to touch my arm.

I can shake my eyes from side to side really quickly.

I can move my ears, but not while smiling.

I can twist my feet almost all the way backwards which makes a V shape.

I can walk conformabley like Charlie Chaplin.

I can flare my nose like a hippo.

I can wink with both eyes separately.

Anyone else here who can do any of these?

I can crack any of my joints on demand, especially my jaw.

I've got Dissociated Vertical Deviations in my eye. If I focus with my right eye, my left eye moves across. That's pretty freaky. It's caused from me having had 3 squint repairs when I was a toddler.

EDIT: @ war: Wink with both eyes separately?

I can crack any of my joints on demand, especially my jaw.

I've got Dissociated Vertical Deviations in my eye. If I focus with my right eye, my left eye moves across. That's pretty freaky. It's caused from me having had 3 squint repairs when I was a toddler.

EDIT: @ war: Wink with both eyes separately?

With my left OR my right. Not every one can wink, never mind with both eyes.

I can do a few things that i don't think that many people can do.

My main one is being able to rest my arm flat across my shoulder blades.

I can also bend each of my digits to touch the wrist on the same hand as they are, including my thumbs.

I can bend my thumb backwards to touch my arm.

I can shake my eyes from side to side really quickly.

I can move my ears, but not while smiling.

I can twist my feet almost all the way backwards which makes a V shape.

I can walk conformabley like Charlie Chaplin.

I can do all of those except the shoulder blade thing and the feet thing (and erm never tried the charlie chaplin one XD)

I can do all of those except the shoulder blade thing and the feet thing (and erm never tried the charlie chaplin one XD)
The charlie chaplin thing is just a less extreme foot thing.

If i flick my cheek as i blow air out i can make a perfect drip sound.. i used to do it in exams :)

With my left OR my right. Not every one can wink, never mind with both eyes.

I can do that, does that make me special? LOL

My eyes don't really work together so its easy as hell to do. ^___^

I've found a brother!

I actually do what video 1 says, its hella interesting.

Oh for some reason I randomly shout out quotes to myself, like 2 nights ago I was in the kitchen making a sandwich when I kept saying "He's going into overdrift...OMAGAAAAAWD" and my mother asked what the heck I was doing.

I masturbate into the toilet, which I assumed everyone else did until my flatmates said I was strange for doing such a thing.

It's not really THAT weird, but because I'm so bored all time, I cover my left hand in PVA, let it dry, then pick it off. I love how it hurts bit to clench your fist when it's dry.

Another similar thing is I wrap multiple layers of that huge brwon tape around my arm, then challenge myself to break free without using my right hand. It's actually quite hard, sometimes.

I can

Twist both feet 180 degrees

Make drip sounds with cheeks

Dislocate my fingers and re-locate them as well (ain't done that in a while though)

Wink with both eyes separatly

I masturbate into the toilet, which I assumed everyone else did until my flatmates said I was strange for doing such a thing.

The toilet is the most convenient place to do it. Where else would you do it? Into your hand/tissues? Into a sock? Now those are fucking weird ways of doing it - especially if you're not circumcised.

Yes I do a lot of weird things. Although I'd rather not divulge about them in a public domain.

Really, the winking thing doesn't sound weird or special to me. Aren't there a ton of people who can do it? *can*

I think I sort of have the same thing as Raining_again with the eyes (maybe?). If I focus with only one of my eyes, the other one will turn 'outwards' and just stare at nothing. It's scary to see if you're not used to it apparently. =P

Other than that, can't really think of anything.

I sing and make weird noises in the street, because I find it exhillerating.

Like I scream "COME OWN!" in a CocoRosie voice in the street to see if anyone reacts.