N-Europe

Most Pleasant Surprise Ever!

Guest bluey

Also, Peggle - Oh sweet lord.

:bowdown:

Peggle is insanely good!

I was really pleased with Yoshi's Island on the GBA, It was between that and some other rubbish game. (which I didn't realise at the time) I'm so glad I made the right choice!

Gears of War, I normally suck at these kind of games but I'm not too bad at this one which raised the level of enjoyment greatly and I really like it. Managed to beat the game in hardcore co-op! which is an achievement for me. :p

Also Super Mario Galaxy which surpassed my expectations! : peace:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AoEIII sucked in comparison to AoEII or even AoM. Shame really.

I agree, I played aoeIII and just totally, I dunno, didn't get it. It was far too complex for my little mind :/

AOM is totally the win. I was expecting it to be a bit crap, but its the one I got so addicted to! Things can fly and you can send lightning attacks over your enemies...Wahahahahhah god powers really work! ^____^

And the titans expansion was really awesome too!

Also the Sims 2 on DS, I expected it to be a rather poor and cut down version of the game. It was most certainly cut down, but I really enjoyed it!

The problem now is that I spend so much of my time keeping up to date on what's worth buying and not, that I'm afraid I may never have a surprise like it again.

Same with me. One of the many downsides of being a geek. I'd love to say summat like BGaE or Metal Arms, but even though i bought them at launch id already read read reviews praising them so their awesomeness was no real surprise...

Only recent one i can remember is Lost in Blue (original) which i bought pretty much cause i was Lost obsessed at the time and it seemed like lost: the game. Was good fun too ^.^

And I remember buying a shite game called Pet Soccer for the pc, 99p from a game bargin bin. So bad it was brilliant, played it for far too long with friends. And it had a parrot commentating the game, muchos lols

Only recent one i can remember is Lost in Blue (original) which i bought pretty much cause i was Lost obsessed at the time and it seemed like lost: the game. Was good fun too ^.^

Gonna have to disagree with you there, I bought it because I had played the GBC incarnation Stranded Kids, which was sexy. However in Lost in Blue it's bloody annoying since I can't walk ten paces without having to get that useless bitch some water.