NEurope
Kirkatronics

Biggest Let Down Ever!

What game has been he biggest let down to you?

For me it is 50 Cent Bullet Proof... The people at school were saying how amazing it is, then when i got i i felt like making them eat it.

The hype out did the game =[

Standing In The Way Of Control by The Gossip.

I loved the single, it had such energy, and such a voice, but then the rest of the album is so dull and boring (apart from Yr Mangled Heart, which has some sort of life).

Perfect Dark Zero.

How was it that the original PD was so brilliant, yet Zero was absolutely horrendous? :shakehead

Standing In The Way Of Control by The Gossip.

I loved the single, it had such energy, and such a voice, but then the rest of the album is so dull and boring (apart from Yr Mangled Heart, which has some sort of life).

That's a game?! DAMN! Missed out on that one. :heh:

That's a game?! DAMN! Missed out on that one. :heh:

It would help if I actually read the thread, lol.

Assassins Creed for me. That game should have been AMAZING, and it looked it until I played it. :(

Does it have to be a game? Because the new Star Wars trilogy is inordinately worse then what I think we all expected. Also New Labour, The Wachowski brothers, and life.

What!

Like Shadow of the Colossus?

SotC was awesome on the other hand.

I didn't like ICO at all! I think it was the girl that put me off. She was too much of an idiot, and I didn't feel compelled to save her in the slightest.

The art style of both games was epic though ;_;

Donkey Kong 64.

Donkey Kong 64 > Super Mario 64 (But Banko-Kazooie/Tooie >> Donkey Kong 64...so in a way it was disappointing).

SotC was awesome on the other hand.

I didn't like ICO at all! I think it was the girl that put me off. She was too much of an idiot.

The art style of both games was epic though ;_;

Your forgotten Letty :yay:

But if someone says Killer 7. :cry:

Star Fox Adventures possibly.

Oh yes, certainly that one for me. Also Star Fox Assault. Not awful, but so very poor compared to Lylat Wars and Starwing. From Namco too.

Mario Sunshine

Zelda: Windwaker

Mario Kart double dash

Perfect Dark (64 version - was good but I think I was WAY too over hyped for it)

Anyone who says Wind Waker will feel my wrath... Sure, its nothing new but its still one of the nicest looking games ever.

Mine? No More Heroes. Bland. Bland. Shitty combat system. Boring. Couldn't stand playing it. Since Killer7 was basically one of my favourite games in all of creation, it fucking sucked.

Oh, Assassin's Creed sucked. And Sonic the Hedgehog 2006... that REALLY sucked.

phantasy star universe is the only game that comes to mind.

EDIT: Oh, assassins creed as well, it's amusing because they could have made it vastly better simply by not pointing out where everything was, just the guideline you get when you talk to the guild guy would have done.