NEurope
Haver

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

I don't know if you guys saw the new Superman trailer when you saw Potter, but it's looking like they should just rename the film "Jesusman". I'm not all that into the mythology of Superman, thinking him one of the most boring and unoriginal superheroes there are.

Anyhow, the trailer has his dad saying "I'm sending my only son to save humanity!" while Superman is shown flying over the Earth looking all Superman-ish.

Okay.......... I saw a King Kong and happy feet trailer and they both look pretty good.

The movie was very good.

Another trailer that irritated me a bit was for M. Night Shyamalan's new film, Lady In The Water. Not only is the guy obsessed with having twists and silly things in all his films, now he needs them in his trailers!

He should drop the made up and pretentious "Night" from his name and maybe just call himself Twisty McGee or something.

i dont think that the movie was that bad, but then again i havent read the book, but yes it did seem a bit rushed, and i heard that doby was left out, not sure why, but they couldnt go into to it too much more i mean it was 2 and a half hours, the book probably took you a day or two to read (none stop) and i couldnt imagine sitting in a cinima for that long.

We didn't have the Superman trailer. I'm a sucker for all that mythology stuff so it's a shame. King Kong looked brilliant though.

I hope Superman is as good as Batman Begins, because that was up there with Spiderman goddamn 2.

Can anyone get me a picture of when they're all at the maze entrance. 'cos Fleur's arse is fuckin' awesome.

Please.

[15.15.15]

I told my wife that there would be a Superman trailer because Shorty said there would be. Then there wasn't. Then I remembered that Shorty lives in America.

You made me upset my wife Shorty. *makes note*

4 months and 26 days my friend.

2 years, 4 months and 26 days ;)

Just got back from the film. Not really that good, there were a couple of funny parts. I felt that the film in whole was too rushed. They didn't feature anything apart from the tournament. No SPEW, no Ludo Bagman, no Dursleys, no Mrs Weasley, no Percy Weasley. I've also come to the conclusion that Viktor Krum is a perv, how much older than Hermione is he? :heh:

Emma watson is hot yes, but god dating her would be a nightmare. Too much soo friggin posh!

EDIT: I shall be seing this movie next weekend with my new girlfirend hopefully. My Mum's boyfe=riend's daughter is going withher boyfriend, it a of a double date.

FUCKIN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Wow, I laughed hard at shitty little weak Voldemort in that snivelling little rodent man's arms. What a disappointment the dark lord turned out to be. He didn't even have a proper face.

[Edit] More observations:

-The maze segment at the end was a bit shitty.

-Moody's eye was hilarious.

-Radcliffe was very, very good in the film, as were all the others.

-Cho was a funny scottish chinese girl. Most bizarre.

-The battle between Harry and Voldemort was gay.

-Voldemort was totally a gay.

-I always thought Harry would have a bigger reaction to finding out Snape was a death-eater.

-Ron was as funny as always.

-The twins were funnier than I remember them.

-Everyone had cool hair.

-Hagrid is a pervert.

-Dumbeldore is grumpy.

-There was hardly any Draco, which was surprising.

-TRIGGER.

That is all.

saw an advert for Pokemon XD before the film came on, it was packed so lots of people saw it.

the film was like everyone said rushed. they missed out the world cup at the start, that was good in the book.

great movie anyway, especially when the camera went on the girls from that other school, when they were just coming into the hall :grin:

My friend and I did remark on how much Fleur's rack and arse was being shown, not that we complained.

Wow, I laughed hard at shitty little weak Voldemort in that snivelling little rodent man's arms. What a disappointment the dark lord turned out to be. He didn't even have a proper face.

Damn right, I thought he lacked a nose just because he was weak [stuck on Quirrel's face etc] but no, I was expecting to recognize Ralph Fiennes. He even sounded like Richard O'Brian I thought at one point and I thought they could've casted him instead.

Does anyone have decent pictures of Fleur's rack and arse?

I'm sure the American print of the film is different to the UK one. Because in the version I saw she was lacking both.

... Oh wait, I was checking Ron out.

(Not really, I stand by my first comment).

well technically underage yes, for you older people. but us the same age can say what we like.

I thought Voldemort was pretty sweet. I mean, if he'd have been a fucking dragon or something that would have been lame. He was cooly evil, and that's how he comes across in the books.

Stop complaining you fuckers!

They can't get everything in there. Trigger's Hitler was brilliant.

Are talkin about fleur and emma or the forum members?

I'm 14 im allowed by law to say that they're fit. I dont want naked pictures, just close'ups of.. well face mainly because looking at an ass covered by a robe is hardly enthralling is it?

I won't deny they were both very pretty girls, but as a near 21 year old male I don't consider it very appropriate to paw at the thought of their bodies. Their delicious bodies, like ripening fruits. I JUST WANT TO PICK THEM.

And Ben, Voldermort was a rambling nutcase. I half expected him to reveal his master plan to Harry whilst he was being held by the... stone thing, then to slowly shoot a laser from his bling wand upward between his legs. I'm not buying that LOVE shit either, Harry totally didn't die because he had to live for the story to work.

I thought Voldemort was pretty sweet. I mean, if he'd have been a fucking dragon or something that would have been lame. He was cooly evil, and that's how he comes across in the books.

Stop complaining you fuckers!

They can't get everything in there. Trigger's Hitler was brilliant.

One of the rare occasions where I actually agree with Haver.

In regards to the people moaning that they "cut out that scene", cry more. I think they did an admirable job in cramming the book into a 2 and a half hour film, if they had added anything else people would start dying due to it's length. I really liked it, i'll probably go and see it again (some other friends are going to see it) next week.

I do agree with Dumbledore being a bit too angry for my tastes, as well as the Quidditch World Cup being way too short.

And the final task was rubbish, where were all the monsters?

-Cho was a funny scottish chinese girl. Most bizarre.

-The battle between Harry and Voldemort was gay.

Cho was awesome, she looked even better in the film than she does in pictures. Surprisingly, there are a lot of fit Asian looking Scottish girls (there's one in my year at school! ;))

That battle actually happened like that, virtually the same as the book.

Does anyone have decent pictures of Fleur's rack and arse?

I've asked twice already mate. These people don't seem to care. Or they're holding out on all the goods. YOU FUCKIN BASTARDS!!!

I dont want naked pictures,

Errr? Why not?

2 years, 4 months and 26 days ;)

Well, if you're waiting for HP fans to photoshop her head onto the bodies of naked females, I would say you're right.

edit - too late! one of the results is a poor attempt

http://alltheweb.com/search?cat=img&q=emma+watson&itag=crv&o=24

Although, I would say she's not a bad actress too. Better than Radcliffe anyway. Wasn't paying as much attention to Rupert, but he seems comfortable with 'bloody hell' and 'piss off'.