NEurope
Haver

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Yeah but is Daniel "can not act to save his life" Radcliff , still cringe worthy as in the previous movie? if he is then theres no way i seeing that crap

No actually he was quite good.

The Quidditch World Cup scene is a bit of a gip, it sets up a fantastic looking stadium, the teams make their entrances and then that's it, none of the match is shown.

Yeah that pissed me off as well.

I've just seen Behind the Magic. I was very impressed, Daniel Radcliffe was on good form during his interview. Some of the clips shown from the film made me laugh quite a bit. Especially when Harry spat out the juice :heh:

I've just seen Behind the Magic. I was very impressed, Daniel Radcliffe was on good form during his interview. Some of the clips shown from the film made me laugh quite a bit. Especially when Harry spat out the juice :heh:

heh yeah that was class :heh: he seems like a normal kid by the sounds of it, and how many hours he did in that tank like about 40 in 3 weeks?!! that musta been awful scunnering!

Yeah but is Daniel "can not act to save his life" Radcliff , still cringe worthy as in the previous movie? if he is then theres no way i seeing that crap

Leave it alone, he's a nice kid who fell on his feet getting this part. He does make a great Harry Potter, and he'll no doubt be around for a while yet so get used to it. I'm tired of people shitting on his acting - makes me feel a bit sorry for him, actually. Imagine how you'd feel if you were in his shoes.

Even if he doesn't make anymore films... he's still financially set for life, supposed inability to act or not. I'm going to see this movie tomorrow, and it's one of the books I didn't ever read, so I'm sure it'll be great.

A good film and has a bit of a darker feel to it. For me it is the best of the films so far. What? No! I didn't cry when Cedric died. That's preposterous.

Leave it alone, he's a nice kid who fell on his feet getting this part. He does make a great Harry Potter, and he'll no doubt be around for a while yet so get used to it. I'm tired of people shitting on his acting - makes me feel a bit sorry for him, actually. Imagine how you'd feel if you were in his shoes.

meh i would have prefered the guy from my family to be HP, then to that no talent bastard,

furthermore is it me or is the Dumbledor in the movies abit more physical and angry?, in the last films then he is in the books?

i.e

spoiler

when screams out HP name after it came out from the goblet, and in the scene later he physically tried to beat HP up,

end spoiler

he wasn't like that in the books

Even if he doesn't make anymore films... he's still financially set for life, supposed inability to act or not. I'm going to see this movie tomorrow, and it's one of the books I didn't ever read, so I'm sure it'll be great.

u must be joking? i feel sorry for, to watch a half baked vr of the best book in the series, trust me read the book it will be more rewarding then watching the movie

meh i would have prefered the guy from my family to be HP, then to that no talent bastard,

if you'd have watched the behind the scenes show you'd have seen that it does take a lot of talent to do what he does.

if you'd have watched the behind the scenes show you'd have seen that it does take a lot of talent to do what he does.

i did watch the behind the scenes show, and i watched "my family" straight after, trust me go watch my family and then u will see what i mean.

i did watch the behind the scenes show, and i watched "my family" straight after, trust me go watch my family and then u will see what i mean.

That kid is a shitty little gay.

A good film and has a bit of a darker feel to it. For me it is the best of the films so far. What? No! I didn't cry when Cedric died. That's preposterous.

My sister cried. Tehehehe.

Also, i wasnt a fan of Radcliffe int he first couple of films. He did seem to wooden. But i guess he's proven himself. He does alright now. Ben Affleck is worse :P

comedy ----- dramatic movie

completely different. not sayin that hes crap, just you cant critisize someone elses performance and say oh he'd do it better when we don't know.

Can anyone get me a picture of when they're all at the maze entrance. 'cos Fleur's arse is fuckin' awesome.

Just got back from the film and I absolutely loved it. GOF is my favourite of the books, and I wasn't expecting the film to do it justice at all, but I'm pleased to say it did. Good pacing, and just the right amount of seriousness (e.g. reaction to Cedric dying) and comedy (Hagrid touching up Madame Maxime; Moaning Myrtle, etc.). Best film of the yeare so far for me.

I agree with CompSci that Dumbledore just wasn't right in the film, though. He's a bit too grumpy for my liking - I just picture him being how he looks on the back of the first book - kindly and endearing, yet wise.

i though that it was an amazing film, but dumbledor did seem american to me, but definatley a good movie.

Well I saw it last night and I think that it was good. I really don't think that the movie made it clear why Harry and Ron fell out with each other or even how and why the three friends seemed to be more distant, well it didn't make it as clear or as deep as the books so that was one bad point I suppose. Taking a step further into their friendship wouldn't have hurt.

The acting was ok at some bits and good in others but still, the level of acting didn't ruin the film.

I didn't like the big eye-path they gave mad-eye moody. The swiveling eye was more of a normal looking eye which moved around alot not a big eye patch I think.

Although, overall, I enjoyed the movie. 7.4/10

weel thats your opinion, but then again it cannot be that crap as the author is on millions

Book = alright.

Movie = shocking.

Book = alright.

Movie = shocking.

no its more like this

book = 1337, "best potter book eva" haXor

movie = er? wtf is this (walks out before radcliff speaks)

no its more like this

book = 1337, "best potter book eva" haXor

movie = er? wtf is this (walks out before radcliff speaks)

tell me something, what exactly do you hate about him? youre just sayin oh i hate him hes a twit or whatever, without much reason.