N-Europe

Jesus is my life

emikael

Hi all! I have been talking about Jesus in many posts I have posted here but I have never got a real chance to answer your comments on my posts cause the thread hasn´t really allowed me to do so so I decided to make this thread.

I´m so excited to write you about Him if you just want to listen or talk about God.

Many people have said here (or just about anywhere) that Jesus can´t exist because there are so many horrible things happening in the world for example tsunamis, terrorist attacks and what if these things happen even to His own people.

I think that Jesus protects everyone who just believes in Him and gives him/her eternal life. But Bible doesn´t promise that anything bad won´t happen to believers but it promises that God will bless believers who will do His will and then He doesn´t judge and give punishment to His own people like He punishes people who sin.

He lets bad things to happen because people are so stubborn and won´t pray for His help if there´s only happy days (and sadly many people won´t pray even when life is really hard). He only wants that people would come to Him and He would give them all His love and care and holiness that´s in Him. Even to believers it´s easier to stay sharp in believing in Him when there´s something where you need His help and struggles that belong to believers´ life.

I have never faced a situation where God´s Word hasn´t been fulfilled and beucause His Word is the only truth it always will happen.

I´ll try to write you as much as I can and have time. God bless you all! :)

You're welcome to create a thread about religion, generally or specifically, if you wish but a thread to try and convert/condemn isn't allowed because it never gets anywhere (as is thus far evident).

And before I do close this for the aforementioned reason; you say terrible things happen but its to those who don't believe. I can't prove it but I can say with quite some confidence at least one victim in 9/11, 7/7, the Tsunami, Katrina and all the rest of the terrible events would have been a devout Christian.