N-Europe

Should You Trade In Your Wii?

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You kidding me? SATSR was one of the worst games I have ever played >_<

I've played some bad games but I wouldn't put Sonic and the Secret Rings that far down the pecking order. Sure its no classic, but it was a decent step in the right direction... what the game lacks in magic it makes up for it through the Play! Violin mini game!

I also enjoyed SATSR. Sure it wasnt a patch on SA1 but I thought it was a step in the right direction in terms of a fast 3D Sonic game.

Controversial! I have SA2 Battle, and I think its probably better than SA1...

Nice clip! ^__^ I rather like gametrailers, and that's not just for the angry Nintendo nerd! <3

They good points really make me want to buy a wii!

The DVD excuse was a bit wick.. that's a lame excuse for selling a wii.. wiis aren't DVD players they are GAMES CONSOLES.

What I found funny about the video was the fact that he already had He-Man in the Wii. Instead of putting the DVD in the Wii and moaning about it not being able to play them, he should just put it in a DVD player. Saves a lot of hassle.

Sonic and the Secret Rings is an awesome game :heh: And one of the better 3rd party games out there. NiGHTs could of if more time got spent on it.

Mercury never had me interested.

Are you being sarcastic there. NIGHTS was great for a 3rd party Wii game. Sonic, although not that bad, just had way to awful of controls to the best 3rd party Wii game.

Are you being sarcastic there. NIGHTS was great for a 3rd party Wii game. Sonic, although not that bad, just had way to awful of controls to the best 3rd party Wii game.

I felt the controls got better during the game with the abilities you equip to the ring to make it better.

As for NiGHTs, as much as I enjoyed it, if they didn't rush it, it could of been a better experience and be on par with the original.

I think SA2 is better than 1. Probably my favorite 3D one, then Secret Rings just behind it. Though hopefully Unleashed will surpass them. And it's looking good so far.

Agreed! i originally bought SA1 and SA2 for the Dreamcast (wow I actually played that thing???), and SA2 was definitely my favourite. So good infact that I bought it for the Gamecube (amazing console IMO). I wouldn't like to think how much time of my life was spent raising an angel chao :blush:

Agreed! i originally bought SA1 and SA2 for the Dreamcast (wow I actually played that thing???), and SA2 was definitely my favourite. So good infact that I bought it for the Gamecube (amazing console IMO). I wouldn't like to think how much time of my life was spent raising an angel chao :blush:

So gonna bully you at school for that last comment :P

My problem with secret rings is that there wasn't any magic in there. There were some amazing moments in SA2 but none in SR.

So gonna bully you at school for that last comment :P

My problem with secret rings is that there wasn't any magic in there. There were some amazing moments in SA2 but none in SR.

haha, youre going to bully me now because i raised an uber chao? wait until my chao beats you up! he'll own yo' ass

I found it for £12.99 new in GAME the other day so picked it up. I haven't touched it since being endured to those awful controls.

The non wiimote controls are very good. It's a shame they put in all those crappy cutsecenes.

That's a bit unfair. Everyone has personal leanings towards an individual console, but by your logic you wouldn't have a console at all. :P Are you telling me there's not much on the X360 and PS3 though dude?! There's plenty on the Wii, X360 and PS3 if you ask me… well, there will be plenty on the PS3.

Screwattack are pretty good, admittedly this video is pretty immature.

I'd never sell another console. Ever.

I sold my DS.....but only to upgrade.:smile:

I find it really stupid when people say:

"I sold my Wii 'cos there are no games"

1. There are

2. It's only been a year and a half.

That's a bit unfair. Everyone has personal leanings towards an individual console, but by your logic you wouldn't have a console at all. :P Are you telling me there's not much on the X360 and PS3 though dude?! There's plenty on the Wii, X360 and PS3 if you ask me… well, there will be plenty on the PS3.

Heh...Yeah...NOTHING yet attracts me to the PS3 game wise that isn't already on the 360 yet, appart from Resistance, and soon MGS4.

There is no real reason for selling your Wii. There definitelly is a drought for AAA games, but E3 is right around the corner, so we SHOULD get more good games than we can afford.

I have many complaints on the Wii, but I have more on the PS3. On the Wii it's the lack of good games, that the batteries aren't chargable and... errr... well, I'd like to see a real racing wheel.

The complaints concerning the graphics are BS, since the console is cheap, and is revolutionising in other areas.