N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was just that there was barely any info on you, that was all. But I still belived you were an admin with Tellyn vouching for you and him being credible. Just had a little doubt in my mind.

Also, didn't realise it you were in the podcast >.> My bad.

no worries :) Just can't believe I've played in, like, all the mafia games, hadn't won any and then BLAMMO! Two in a row. Well that's if you discount that fishy one where dyson won as the riddler and we all died. *quickly descends into pained mumbles*

Day 12 is over

Vote Summery (4 is a majority):

Ellmeister: 4 (Jayseven, Chairdriver, ShadowV7, Ellmeister)

As always, the admins had no choice. The people had willed it so.

Ellmeister has been banned. He was Wildo, a staff member. He was the man that hosted all those poorly-written podcasts.

----------------------------------------------------

6 players remaining

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Jayseven

Shadow_V7

----------------------------------------------------

The game is now over

The Admins and Mods have won!

Winners: Jayseven and Coolness Bears

You'll get details on who the remaining people were soon.

Of the remaining players:

Jayseven: Shorty - an admin with a time-delay ban. Could communicate with other admins/mods.

Coolness Bears: Tphi - an admin with the ability to send any other admin or mod to ban someone, regardless of the middleman's powers. Could communicate with other admins/mods.

Beggilax: Shino - a forum member who, through some complex logic decided upon by either me or Dom (after possibly having been drinking), could investigate other members.

Chairdriver: No Lynch - the old Mafia players' in-joke, who was unlynchable unless a "no lynch" majority was reached after the first night. Any night powers would turn up a blank answer/be useless against him. What he didn't know was that if all remaining nighttime killers targeted him, he would be destroyed. He would also assimilate the powers of the first 3 players to be lynched, including the sniper rifle that had people panicking in the first few days, along with the hooded cloak used by the person attempting to recruit members to their Neo Mafia.

Cube: Eenuh - a forum member who basically acted like a doctor. Unoriginal, but handy.

Shadow_V7: Bluey - a forum member who, living in Japan, would have a two day ban before any powers used against them would take effect. This caused the double podcast on one of the days.

Everyone else will come soon.

I should probably explain the teams (goals are in brackets):

Admins and Mods (had to eliminate Staff and the troublemakers - characters Caris, Rezourceman, Dyson, Rokhed00, The Bard and Chairdriver)

Mundi - Jordan

Tellyn - Ashley

Nintendohnut - Platty

Jayseven - Shorty

Jonnas - Blackfox

Coolness Bears - Tphi

Staff (have majority)

Lazyboy - Tellyn

Vicar - ShadowV7

Volcom - Cube

Mr- Paul - Hellfire

Zell - The fish

Eenuh - Coolness Bears

Martinist - GCTonyHawk7

Ellmeister - Wildo

Gaggle64 - Flameboy

Good forum members (Eliminate staff + characters of Gaggle64, Chairdriver and No Lynch)

Rokhed00 - Letty

Cube - Eenuh

Haggis - Zell

Esequiel - Dante

Darksnowman - Caris

Gizmo - ReZourceman

Sanchez - Dyson

Maase - Rokhed00

Strider - The Bard

Shino - Haggis

ShadowV7 - Bluey

Beggilax - Shino

Harper - Arab_Freak

Bluey - Moogleviper

Fandango - Dan Dare

Neutral Forum Members

Moogleviper - Gaggle64 (Kill all "good" + admins/mods)

Jamba - Oxigen_Waste (Die as someone wins)

Raining_Again - Haden (Eliminate all neutrals)

Dyson - Jayseven (Eliminate all "good", admins/mods, staff)

Maddog - Stefkov (Eliminate Staff)

Oxigen_Waste - Chairdriver (Eliminate everyone who wasn't recruited by him)

Chairdriver - No Lynch (Be last player)

Massive apology for the massive gaps - my (and Dom's) exams were right in the middle of this.

Wait, what? How do folk win in the mafias? God-damn my inexperience. Also, it's annoying how Coolness won when he done nothing, it's a joke ¬_¬

I may discount him as a winner, as all he did was send in his power (or rather, Tellyn sent in his target for him...)

Dammit, so me and Cube would of won if we lynched chair?

Damn the rules :(

Only if the admins/mods were dead first, as their non-staff targets were already dead.

Ah I see. I foolishly assumed since the townies and admins were good, we would of all won if we got rid of the threat, didn't realise it would of been different.

What a cruel twist, 2 folk who barely participated won the game T_T Though i'm glad Tellyn died there since he decieved us :heh:

I felt sorry for the guy at first.

Ah I see. I foolishly assumed since the townies and admins were good, we would of all won if we got rid of the threat, didn't realise it would of been different.

What a cruel twist, 2 folk who barely participated won the game T_T Though i'm glad Tellyn died there since he decieved us :heh:

I felt sorry for the guy at first.

I didn't mean to deceive you, I assumed that it would be a shared victory since the staff were actually the mafia.

Ah I see. Why didn't you post more dude :heh:

Was a pretty fun game while it lasted though. Who was the hooded person that approached me? I thought I would of turned into the mafia or something when I was to be recruited.

Depends when it was. If it was on an early night, it would have been O_W, but after he was lynched, Chairdriver inherited his hooded cloak.

Also, I found it fun too, it's just a shame my the timing of it over exams screwed it up. I'd happily host another, just not yet...