N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Fish, clear your inbox mate, it won't let me reply to your participation PM.

Consider it done.

-------------------------------------------------

Day 9 is over

A majority has been reached

Vicar: 7 (Tellyn, ShadowV7, Dyson, Cube, Ellmeister, Jayseven, Zell)

Zell: 1 (Chairdriver)

Vicar has been banned. He was ShadowV7, as staff member with fine eye for a scoop.

-------------------------------------------------

Night 10 begins now

SEND PM'S TO ME AS DOMJCG IS IN SPAIN!

I'm still waiting on PM's, or were some people stupid and sending them to Dom?

Sorry. Last time I saw this thread I'm sure all I saw was your post saying "Consider it done." and nothing else.

Night 10 is over

A fuse was lit. A very long fuse...

------------------------------------------------------

The assassin slumped into his chair. It was his night off: no death, no shooting, just relaxation. He removed his gun from it's holster inside his jacket, and, laying it down on the table beside him, switched it for his drink, and began to consume it. He froze. His eyes, fixated, stared across the room. The door was open, but the frame wasn't empty.

For a second, the two men observed each other. The assassin reacted first. Casting his drink aside, his hand flew for his automatic. As it was levelled, the newcomer stayed perfectly still. The assassin squeezed the trigger, sending the bolt on top of the weapon kicking backwards. Unfortunately for the seat's occupier, the bolt didn't return forward. It just clicked, and froze. As fast as lightning, the assassin brought the pistol closer to him, checked the chamber, saw it was empty, and ripped out the magazine. Also empty.

"Shit"

The man in the door smiled, and held up his left hand. "Without these," he said as he opened his hand, "you're like a fish out of water". He let the 9mm rounds fall to the floor. Suddenly, his smile dissappeared. He swung his right arm behind him, back, and then flung the knife he'd been holding through the air, where it came to a rest in the assassin's throat.

Zell is dead. He was The fish, a staff member. He was skilled with a firearm, and could use it to take care of other characters (in the sense of Al Pachino rather than that of Julie Andrews)

Returning home, a man was in for an unwanted surprise. As he attempted to log onto the forum, he was greeted with the message, "Log in failed - you have been banned from this forum".

Dyson has been banned. He was Jayseven, a man who could do pretty much any thing, if he knew how...

The view down the rifle's telescopic sight was perfect - through the window, the figure could be seen, as clear as day, tucked up in bed.

"Sleep well..."

The rifle's thunder disturbed the peace of the night. His work done, the sniper packed up as fast as possible and snuck away.

Inside the house, the owner made a bizarre discovery. In his bed, a dummy was lain, looking alarmingly like him, and with a hole in it's head.

The podcast rolled.

“Hello folks, as always, it's me, Wildo! Today we have a guest, as always! Introduce yourself!”

“...”

“Err, it's your line...”

“Yeah, I know, give me some time, I'm kinda slow...”

“Are you?”

“... yeah, I am. I can kick anyone's arse, but I take a while to get round to doing it...”

“Great. So, what have you been up to?”

“...”

“Oh, hell... Sorry folks, this could be a long one...”

Collectively, the listeners all got bored and went away.

9 players remaining (5 is a majority)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Shadow_V7

Shino

Tellyn

Day 11 begins now

Yeah, sounds like he could be. At first thought I thought slow might of been in a forumers name but can't really think of any that fits.

Do we know anything about Coolness or Strider? They've been quite for ages and they're still in the game so they might be participating still, so good if we could hear anything from you guys.

Fish is dead, he was an assassin and killed many people. He was also a staffer and could communicate with other people in his group - is that evidence enough that the staff are the mafia, now we're down to 10 people?

Vote: Shino

I'm going to assume that there's one staffer left, and logic says it's Shino. He's been deathly quiet throughout the game, probably to lie low.

Yea does seem that way. And i'm not sure since i've forgotten some stuff, the admins ban people right? And is it Coolness that is one?

There's 3 folk that have been really quite, Shino, Coolness and Strider, all who say very little.

Guess we should go through each day and see what staffers have been removed from the game and see if there's a couple of active staffers that haven't been mentioned in the mafia so we can see if there's a chance there's one/some left.

Well, may aswell jump on the lynch wagon to put pressure on.

Vote: Shino

Yea does seem that way. And i'm not sure since i've forgotten some stuff, the admins ban people right? And is it Coolness that is one?

The admins seem to get punished if they ban a good forum member.

Well this is going pretty fast. One more vote and he's out.

Well...it seems that there are two evil/neutral killers. There's 4 people who haven't been revealed - and unless you want to argue that they're either me or you then it means that Jayseven and Shino are the only suspects.

And we still don't know if Mr. No Lynch will nab the win off us all.