N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* Chairdriver gets away yet again...

ChangeVote : Zell

What exactly is it he's getting away with?We're this far at the end, there's no threat to the townsfolk from him, our prioty should be to take out the killers, yet you still want him to go and get townies killed?

You seem to be really desperate to get rid of him.

*rushes to defence*

Sorry I haven't been posting too much, I've just become real bored of these mafia games as of late and have kinda been ignoring them.

I'm Dante, my power is roleblocking. I'm good.

Looking back though the thread, I voted for Coolness earlier because he was an admin. Why are the admins deemed not to be a threat? They had a killing power, they must be at the very least neutral. So I'll stick with him.

So for now the list is standing at:

Beggilax - Investigator - Good

Chairdriver - No Lynch - Good

Coolness Bears - Admin - Good

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister - wildo - Good

Jamba

Jayseven

Shadow_V7 - Good

Shino

Strider - Arab_freak - Good

Tellyn - Admin - Good

Vicar

Zell - Dante - Good

Should put pressure on the folks that don't post much, but play.

To build it up on Vicar

Change Vote: Vicar

*sigh* you're right, no real point in voting off someone who isn't playing.

Oh and Shadow, Strider isn't arab_freak, he's The Bard. Also when were the admins confirmed as good? I don't believe that for one second. Tellyn, you said that you wanted to "share a victory with the town" or something along those lines. If you're not a mafia, what's you're winning condition?

*sigh* you're right, no real point in voting off someone who isn't playing.

Oh and Shadow, Strider isn't arab_freak, he's The Bard. Also when were the admins confirmed as good? I don't believe that for one second. Tellyn, you said that you wanted to "share a victory with the town" or something along those lines. If you're not a mafia, what's you're winning condition?

Coolness Bears is playing, for some reason he won't post in the thread though. Vicar isn't playing either, before you play that card.

We haven't been 'confirmed', and neither have you. If you'd paid attention to my posts though, I've given plenty of evidence which clears the admins of being evil.

And the win condition is neutralise all threats to the town.

I think Tellyn made huge posts about how admins weren't evil a few times in the past :heh:

Exactly! It's getting freaking ridiculous now.

Wait...

Zell, you've been actively playing, right? It concerns me that you seem to either not remember every single one of my posts in which I try and clear the admins of wrongdoing, or you won't remember.

I have doubts about your character, please share what exactly your character PM said.

Okay okay calm it... I haven't been that active throughout the entire game, please forgive me if I can't remember every single reason one of your reasons why the admins aren't bad. It's just kind of hard to accept that a group who can communicate and can kill isn't a mafia (actually wait a tick, can you guys talk? I don't actually know, sorry).

Coolness Bears is playing, for some reason he won't post in the thread though. Vicar isn't playing either, before you play that card.

I don't get what you're trying to say? I decided to withdraw my vote for Coolness Bears because I thought he wasn't playing... and changed my vote to vicar to add to the "pressure". Do you want me to change my vote back to Coolness? Because that's what it sounds like.

That should be Vicar 5. Could you send out some PMs please, because I can't see anyone giving a damn and happening on the thread by chance any more. At this majority we're not going to get anywhere until the mafia kill people off and gain the majority.

Strider has been removed from the game

--------------------------------------------------------

Vote summery (7 is a majority):

Zell: 1 (Chairdriver)

Vicar: 6 (Tellyn, ShadowV7, Dyson, Cube, Ellmeister, Jayseven)