N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

Mind sharing your results about Mr-Paul? He can be protected if he's proven to be 'unshady'.

Withdraw vote.

Just so you have a chance to tell us. It's going back up in a bit.

At the end of the night I got a PM saying that I was advised by someone not to target Mr-paul, because he is a dangerous person.

Whether that's someone roleblocking me, a part of mr-paul's power to dissaude people from targeting him, or a "warning alarm" because he kills people when they target him, I don't know.

Too late, I think we reached majority already. Withdrawing votes doesn't help then.

So chairdriver could find out information but never told us? Or did I miss that part? =/

Yep I was sitting on info, because if I had blurted it out I would have made myself an even bigger target.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So assuming we kick chair out, can we somewhat agree to get rid of the folk not playing?

The main reason we haven't done many lynches is that a people still want Chairdriver gone. If we get rid of him we can focus more (and get others to focus more) on the mafia.

Day 8 is over

A majority has been reached.

Chairdriver: 15 (Cube, Nintendohnut, Mr-Paul, Ellmeister, Shino, Zell, Jayseven, Eenuh, Tellyn, Maase, Dyson, Vicar, Cube, Tellyn, ShadowV7)

"Well", said the admin, "the people have spoken..."

He selected the members name from the list, and clicked "remove account".

He waited for the conformation page to load.

And waited some more.

"Fucking thing!"

He got up, grabbed his coat, and left to meet his pub golf team mates.

2 minutes after the front door slammed shut, the page finally loaded.

"Error: member ID not found".

Night 8 begins now.

Night 8 is over

The night was a confused one, with many...unforeseen...consequences.

2 players have been silenced for the day, and will not count towards the vote majority.

------------------------------------------------------------

With perfect coordination, the admins swooped in.

Two members found themselves no longer welcome.

Mr-Paul has been banned. He was Hellfire, a staff member who liked to burn things.

Eenuh has been banned. She was Coolness Bears, a staff member who, while lacking subtlety, could loosed people up with his boundless happiness.

The download reached it's end.

"Hello folks, and welcome to the 9th edition of the N-Europe Podcast! With me today is a very special guest! Introduce yourself!"

"'lo all, I can't say much, for...security reasons. However, I'm willing to say, well, not much, actually."

"Oh...kay...Erm, can you tell us what you've been up to?"

"Well, I've eradicated a pest, if that helps sweeten anyone's unsavoury opinion of me. Anyway, now I must go."

"What? Wait, I..."

"...may the force be with you..."

"Wait! Ah hell, sorry folks, he's done a runner, I'll have to cut this one short!"

Sanchez has been removed from the game for no longer taking part.

19 players remaining (10 is a majority)

Beggilax

Chairdriver

Coolness Bears

Cube

Dyson

Ellmeister

Fandango

Haggis

Jamba

Jayseven

Maase

Martinist

Nintendohnut

Shadow_V7

Shino

Strider

Tellyn

Vicar

Zell

Day 9 begins now.

Am I being stupid or is 12 really the majority?

21 / 2 = 10.5

:heh:

Anyway, nothing here I'm afraid. Vote: No Lynch for now I suppose?

Shouldn't it be 11?

2 players have been silenced for the day, and will not count towards the vote majority.

Also, clear space in PM inboxes/outboxes, people, I've had an important message bounced this morning.

Mr-Paul was the pyromaniac then, and he was staff, meaning the theory of the Portugese Mafia is up in the air once again.

I got a CSI on Eenuh, it said she could communicate with other people (the CSI specifically mentioned Lazyboy and Mr-Paul), and was an efficient investigator.