N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Investigators, tonight you should try and get some more info on Coolness Bears if you can.

I would vote for Coolness Bears, but it is unlikely that we will get a lynch if we start voting for him now, with only around an hour left.

I think 4 more votes are needed to lynch chair.

Withdraw vote.

I don't actually want to vote for anybody today. It's to be presumed that the admins are helping the town by banning threats to it, and I don't think Chairdriver's going to exactly steal a win from us and make any survivors finish in second place. Plus he's extremely helpful as the mafia daddy, he knows his way about the game and can be a massive help to us.

Actually, although I do want to see what happens when we vote chairdriver off, it's just going to be really annoying when we still can't reach a majority because nobody is fucking posting. At least he posts so I guess we might as well leave it for now.

Although I do REALLY want to know if he's telling the truth.

I would say so. Call off your votes people, it isn't worth losing an active participant over nothing.

Even if he might steal a win off of us?

I'm gonna stick with my vote. it doesn't look like we'll reach a majority anyways.

Even if he might steal a win off of us?

I'm gonna stick with my vote. it doesn't look like we'll reach a majority anyways.

How in the name of god would that be a fair win condition? A neutral survives till the end of the game, gets first and the rest are lumped with second. He'd share victory with us, probably.