N-Europe

Forum Mafia Mk.II

The fish

So basically the people voting for me are team-mates of Volcom.

Well at least the town has a list of people to lynch later on.

Not really, I just voted for you cause I don't trust you. You got Harper lynched even though he's a good guy.

To make you happy, I'll change my vote to Volcom. :indeed:

Vote: Volcom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets Recap.

If I had to guess:

- The assassin can only kill on odd numbered days, but didn't choose a target on night 3

- MoogleViper (Gaggle64) could only kill on even numbered days.

I rememberd someone talking about something like that before going to cheach it out BRB

Guys, I'm not lieing (lying? (I'm a retard)) about my role. The fish is always the one that makes the joke about lynching no lynch on the first day. Is it so strange that he'd put it in his game?

And what other role would come up as ??? when investigated?

Guys, I'm not lieing (lying? (I'm a retard)) about my role. The fish is always the one that makes the joke about lynching no lynch on the first day. Is it so strange that he'd put it in his game?

And what other role would come up as ??? when investigated?

We still need to kill you at some point.

Not really, I just voted for you cause I don't trust you. You got Harper lynched even though he's a good guy.

To make you happy, I'll change my vote to Volcom. :indeed:

Vote: Volcom

It's my fault that I received a message telling me he targeted someone that died?

For all we know that could have been true (but obviously he wasn't the killer).

It's harper's fault for not saying he was Arab_Freak.

Sorry but I didn't read through the whole thing before making my last post, never the less my vote stands. In fact this whole "you must be a teammate of volcolm's" thing makes me trust you even less.

I don't buy your whole Harper thing, the ??? thing reaks of mafiaoso, and threatening me just because i suspect you tops it off.

Vote stands and I ask for protection.

Sorry but I didn't read through the whole thing before making my last post, never the less my vote stands. In fact this whole "you must be a teammate of volcolm's" thing makes me trust you even less.

I don't buy your whole Harper thing, the ??? thing reaks of mafiaoso, and threatening me just because i suspect you tops it off.

Vote stands and I ask for protection.

Why do you ask for protection?

Screw his role, anyone can make that up. What we know is he's lied, he investigates as a blank and he got Harper lynched entirely on his own.

Edit: It's 11 here and I gotta get up for training at 6. Goodnight to you all.

1. Don't trust you or anyone else

2. You'll see once the tallys are posted. I've stuck my neck out coming after you but everyone else seems to lazy to press you (is that irony).

Why would that mean the mafia would want to kill you?

Realistically they'll want to kill the person that found out Volcom was a staff member over you.

If anything, asking for protection without giving a real reason to be protected (such as being an info gatherer) makes it more likely you'll be lynched, since you are trying to distract the doctor's attention from their job of protecting the people with important roles, which, incidently, is a common mafia trick.

Blargh Didin´t find the silly date thingy but I found this

Well, the part about the 6 guys was damn confusing xD

So... 2 guys targeted Jordan, but he commited suicide before...

Then, one guy came for the Hooded Man, and then another guy came from the one who wanted the Hooded man.

Then... 3 man came, to kill and flame the corspe of one of the fighters.

Wow, so much coincidence.

Anyway, just to say i don't know nothing.

DON'T VOTE FOR NO LYNCH!!!

Don't forget that voting No Lynch may kill Chairdriver.

I don't believe in his character, but maybe some of you believe.

It looks like maase knows something about Big C ..... and the first post it came on day 2 before Big C told us who he where.

I´m zorry C but you are starting to smell like a tuna and I hate tuna specially tunasalad.....uhhhhh the horror

Actually, he didn't lie (that we know of). He said that Harper targetted someone on the same night that they died, meaning Harper could have been doing anything. It was the best lead that we had so we lynched him to try and catch a killer.

Blargh Didin´t find the silly date thingy but I found this

It looks like maase knows something about Big C ..... and the first post it came on day 2 before Big C told us who he where.

I´m zorry C but you are starting to smell like a tuna and I hate tuna specially tunasalad.....uhhhhh the horror

I'm pretty sure Maase was just saying that because I and other people have tried to hammer it in in previous games that voting no-one is pointless.

To be fair he wasn't the one who got Harper lynched. He just said he got a note saying Harper targeted the person who died, and then we all voted for Harper.

The thing is chair didn't need to bring forward that information, in fact in doing so he put his neck out and because it was wrong we lynched someone badly. However, if he was a mafioso, I assume he wouldn't put his neck out in such a way and would stay quiet. He only attracted attention to himself, which if he was mafia would be stupid.

All that being said, I still think we should lynch him, because I have a sneaking suspicion he will indeed steal the win from everyone if he is still alive on the last day.

Incidentally I am also curious why LazyBoy is asking for protection, it seems a but odd considering he's not revealed information or anything... Also who leaves their computer on (or open if its a laptop) and still connected to the internet when they go to bed? Cause he's still viewing this thread...

(Note: Anyone who says "I do that!" you should stop because you're killing the environment and making Jesus cry)

All that being said, I still think we should lynch him, because I have a sneaking suspicion he will indeed steal the win from everyone if he is still alive on the last day.

Yeah, but how are you ever going to get to the last day if you don't kill the mafia?

It's like saying "We have to kick this player off the team because he might steal the trophy." You aren't going to win the trophy if you kick people off your team.

Anyway, that whole arguement is irrelevant since I win when you guys win.

Incidentally I am also curious why LazyBoy is asking for protection, it seems a but odd considering he's not revealed information or anything... Also who leaves their computer on (or open if its a laptop) and still connected to the internet when they go to bed? Cause he's still viewing this thread...

(Note: Anyone who says "I do that!" you should stop because you're killing the environment and making Jesus cry)

I do that! How else would I ever finish my downloads on a 1mb connection?

Sorry environment. lol@youJesus

I believe Chairdriver's role now. I think that he didn't die yesterday because there wasn't a majority of No Lynch votes, we just ran out of time. I agree though, we need to kill him at some stage but for now I guess he'll be useful.

But I still don't understand why Volcom is being voted. Because he's a staffer, yes? But why is being a staffer necessarily bad? What did I miss?