Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

New Diplomacy game starting

Dan_Dare

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To who ever the hell is Turkey in N-E Imperialist: you are a penis. Gunboat diplomacy is for the mentally incapable and Americans.

Incidentally, there's an error that means you're not always informed when you get a message, so it may just be that Turkey hasn't seen what you've written. Anyway, this means it's worth checking the messages from all countries regularly to ensure you haven't missed anything. (I found something old in the first game that I never got to see)

well you did try to take the Black Sea

and also, this is how we do things here......IN AMERIKA -n-turkey

Moving into the only space I can which is historically mine and is de facto neutral is not a fucking deceleration of war.

If I moved into Armenia, or even just Rumania, fair enough, but the Black fucking Sea?

yeah i think the letter icon is bugged. The app is still young, I think.

in other news: my pc broke yesterday so sorry for any delays. Back at uni now and just flooded the games with at least 3 new rounds. Enjoy!

In addition: get the fuck out of venice, you austrian fuckmonkeys

fuck the bugs in this app. fuck them in the balls.

if I give unit A orders to move to an area occupied by my own unit B, and vice versa, you expect them to switch places right?

no

the friend and foe code is so wank that they just attack each other. This is complete cock as it's currently crippling my ability to move my *entire* army pretty much.

This is just stupid....

I tried to move one of my units into a territory owned by me with no unit on and it said that he couldn't move there because there was a stalemate.

The problem is that there were no other adjacent units that could have moved into that area...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!