NEurope
MoogleViper

N-E Picture Caption Game

"So, you want to sell Gatwick. Well, you gotta come through me first!!" says Jeremey from Airport.

All of airport security was really excited about the first test-run of the new terrorist shredder.

Kevin demonstrates how easily pensioners can be given heart attacks in the latest effort to reduce the cost of pensions.

An antique-styled radio.. a hamper of champagne.. a rolling pin.. a decorative plate.. An Al-Queda terrorist.. CUDDLY TOY!!.. a food processor.. an electronic keyboard..

An antique-styled radio.. a hamper of champagne.. a rolling pin.. a decorative plate.. An Al-Queda terrorist.. CUDDLY TOY!!.. a food processor.. an electronic keyboard..

This needs to win.

haha I was all set to give it to Goafer but Aqui1a wins!

Now you have to find a suitable picture so the joke's on you ;P

Failface can't post links because he's not a real forumer (only posts in playground, the noob) so here we go:

080904_house3.jpg

----

Some people take April Fool's Day a bit too far...

After eating too many mushrooms, the plumber accidentally installed a bathroom upside-down. He looked around and thought that gravity had shifted. He sat down and dreamt of strange gravity and lots of tiny planets.

The plumber finally had a brilliant idea of how to put his custom-made plunger-shoes to good use.

It's all still fine on this photo, but you don't want to see the one after he tried to take a leak.

"Mike, you're a genius. There's absolutely no chance of getting a build up of mildew on the ceiling now."

When not on duty, some Chinese (?) soldiers enjoy some quidditch in preparation for their invasion of the West next mission.

When the economic crisis hits hard, even the military has to downgrade from jet-fighters to broomsticks.

Daniel Radcliff cannot escape "Potter Mania" no matter what he does.

The remake of Sabrina was sadly cancelled due to it's more "mature" approach.

As Kim Jon Il's mental state deteriorates further and further, government officials begin to discuss taking control of the armed forces away from him.

Failing that:

"Witch way to the a-rabs?! Geddit?! Which, witch?! Oh fuck you, I'mma shoot me an orphanage" Dim witted soldiers, you know, for freedom or something.