N-Europe

Rock Band

dan-likes-trees

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

Once i get NG2 and MGS4 i'll be buying my drums... mostly because of the insane amount of Game.co.uk points i have.

You select the mic's options with the xbox controller, if you haven't tried that...but it sounds like you have.

Yeah the drums rock. They're the reason I'm getting it. They should arrive today or tomorrow. I'm not at home tonight so I'll only be able to play them at the weekend.

Oh hang on a sec... so I have the mic connected to USB, then I just connect a 360 controller (with no headset) and then I select Mic option that way?

Thanks I didn't actually know that, I thought it was just plug in and it either works or doesn't... but yeah obviously it doesn't have a ring of light so yeah.

Anyway I get it now, thanks! ^^

I'm pondering this. I'm scowering the net for the best deal. So far I've got the instrument set and game down to £132 on play.

Anyone know any bargains to be hand?

Play is the best price. There an extra £5 off to be had if you use Quidco.

Guest Stefkov

I made the best ever logo for my band yesterday. Sister didn't like it too much so I mentally slapped her in the face.

Mecha head ftw.

Guest Stefkov
IS there any point in the Band Logo? Like does it show up on the stage or anything?

It's on the drums. That's the only place I've seen it.

Didn't they say you can get it printed on t-shirts and stuff years ago?

Guest Stefkov

Mine's called Kovkonkopter. I'm never good with names.

My calf is killing after only one song on the drums, I swear it should be like this all the time.

I really don't get the vocals in this game. I can sing Dani California and Still Alive flawlessly, but when it comes to Creep and Black Hole Sun I have to start singing like a retard in order to get the right pitch!

There I am singing "You're so very special!" and I'm thinking "I'm singing as if I AM special!".

Still, this game is brilliant. The guitar parts are piece of piss, unsurprisingly, and I've enjoyed the 10+ hours I've had playing it earlier today.

Might be doing multiplayer later, that will be marvellous. :grin:

My band is called QW3RTY. Had the band name since GH1 and won't be letting it drop at any point soon :D

Also have a few of the default random band names for some of the other bands I have, Fallen Phase being one.

I really don't get the vocals in this game. I can sing Dani California and Still Alive flawlessly, but when it comes to Creep and Black Hole Sun I have to start singing like a retard in order to get the right pitch!

There I am singing "You're so very special!" and I'm thinking "I'm singing as if I AM special!".

Still, this game is brilliant. The guitar parts are piece of piss, unsurprisingly, and I've enjoyed the 10+ hours I've had playing it earlier today.

Might be doing multiplayer later, that will be marvellous. :grin:

You can sing a whole octave higher or lower, so you don't need to strain your voice as long as you hit the right note.

Completed Vocals on easy, will do medium later (when there's nobody around to hear me). Now time to finish the Guitar on medium!

Guest Jordan

Thats because Play suck, not to mention they're 2 countries away from you. It took a week for me to get something off them.

Someone tell me not to go buy the drums, i can buy them right now... and i'm tempted :(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!