N-Europe

Battlestar Galactica Season 4

Dan_Dare

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seemed like the main lass was underacting a bit in the effort to seem hard.

Well most of what happened, we kind of already new about and actually I quite liked the mystery behind some of the unsaid stuff. TBH if you read between the lines during the series then you can get most of it entirely. There was only one thing that it was worth watch it for, which was:

OK, side race of Cylons was pretty damn cool but could they be ANY more vague. This seemed to be the only thing that was actually all that interesting at all

:(

But yeah, it's not that it was bad per say, I was just expecting a bit more than a feature length episode with mucho good graphics. Just seemed like a really shiny episode.

The Cylon rebellion is exciting.

What happened in the end? I could't understand what Helo was saying. I'm guessing that Adama is letting Starbuck go to find Earth again?

They're giving Starbuck the sewage ship so she can find Earth again.

See I'm not the only one!

Yeah, the Cylon stuff is getting very exciting and it's interesting to see how shelfing just one model can cause such disruption. They really are starting to evolve. And what the FUCK is going on with Baltar? He now has the holucination of Caprica 6 and the holucination that she was having, of him, in his head. I'm really looking forward to finding out what it all really means. Surely he's a Cylon?

Episode 4.02 was really great.

I especially liked all the Cylon part. It's interesting to see how Six talked about votes and then rebels.

But that also poses another question: are the fighters machines or lifeforms, because in the end it's somehow the same question like: are the humanoid models machines or humans... it really has happened before and happens again :P

The ending was rather predictable just before it happened. This episode was alright, but they should have dedicated more time to what was going on with the cylons...

Its a shame that they dont release a new episode every day, because im really impatient and never ending stories like Battlestar Galactica really annoy me when they dont hurry up with the action.

In case some haven't heard the news, the pilot for "Caprica" will air December this year.

Two families, the Graystones and the Adamas, live together on a peaceful planet known as Caprica, where a startling breakthrough in artificial intelligence brings about unforeseen consequences. A spin-off of the Sci Fi Channel series "Battlestar Galactica" set 50 years prior to the events of that show.

so, what do you guys reckon is going on with
Torri

? Has she been 'activated' or has she simply decided to segregate her agenda from the humans and started to act for her own amoral ends?

I was also wondering about that too. I think she just tried to cover it up, because Cally (sp?) knew.

so, what do you guys reckon is going on with
Torri

? Has she been 'activated' or has she simply decided to segregate her agenda from the humans and started to act for her own amoral ends?

Yeah, she was going to jeopardise their survival and kill the baby. She wouldn't have been able to adjust to the new info and simply didn't believe anything that they said. It was a bit cruel but in some ways I don't see that they had much choice. Wonder if Chief is going to go sick on Torri next episode...

Starbuck has wigged out and gone all weird and she's back with Sam which always pisses me off cos he's a chump. Deception and sabotage in the Cylons is not a good sign at all but I'm guessing that they are leading the way to having the humans "help" some Cylons in need and therefore build those bridges.

On a seperate note, how come they aren't doing anything with either of the two known Cylons on board? Surely Helo's wife (is it Athena? I can't remember her name, i just know it's not Boomer) would be able to identify them if a raider could?

And yes... Roslin has lost her grip. [Anne]Goodbye![/Anne]

On a seperate note, how come they aren't doing anything with either of the two known Cylons on board? Surely Helo's wife (is it Athena? I can't remember her name, i just know it's not Boomer) would be able to identify them if a raider could?

It seems to be something only the raiders can tell - didn't they explain something about the human Cylons and their inability to tell who the final 5 are?

They can "feel" them, but nothing specific.

It seems to be something only the raiders can tell - didn't they explain something about the human Cylons and their inability to tell who the final 5 are?

They can "feel" them, but nothing specific.

Well they talked about being instructed or programmed to not make contact, which opened up an idea that I had totally forgotten about. A puppet-master for the Cylons, an architect who gave them their personalities and so on. If you think about it, it's not like the toaster Cylon went and made the skin-jobs is it? Someone out there is responsible for it all.

cylons and centurions can tell skinjob from human, but not one cylon model from another. it's a safeguard to stop exactly what just happened in ep.4. as a result, when they saw one of the five, they retreated.

You've seen ep4 already? Am confused... :hmm:

They can't tell one cylon model from another? Not from what I've been watching. They seem to be discussing the diferences in the models all the time and they can identify individuals within a model line, like Boomer and Caprica.

I'm blatantly missing what you're saying though right?