Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

'Diplomacy Online' Facebook app. Lets get some games on.

Dan_Dare

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does it take?

I play risk online so this sounds good, but the girlfriend is supposed to be coming over in a little while soooooooo probably not able to do it.

It's played over a long period of time, you have 3 days for each move, so unless you're going on holiday or something it should be okay.

I am England, I will pwn all with my fleets.

Twozzok: Our game is full now, if you can gather enough interest and/or people who want to play two games at once, you could start another.

Edit: Have people already moved? You guys realise that we have the vital negotiations first, right? I've already sent out some messages.

I am England, I will pwn all with my fleets.

Twozzok: Our game is full now, if you can gather enough interest and/or people who want to play two games at once, you could start another.

Edit: Have people already moved? You guys realise that we have the vital negotiations first, right? I've already sent out some messages.

Most of us are noobs. Act now, think later.

France!

sent a few messages and made my moves

remember: keep alliances private. Also, house rule for keeping arrangements between two powers? three or more tends to create power blocks that make it a stalemate. Just like WW1, really.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!