Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

April Fools

D_prOdigy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not many ppl like this idea but it´s the most brutal april fool that i have done :P

me and my friends wach alot of south park :D

but my friend gets the results on monday :D we did this beacous he is always fooling us so we made an huge prank on him :D

One day I intend to come out to my parents as an april fools joke, but this plan has been in my head for like 4 years already, and I'm a little worried that if I do it, they'd react slightly badly whilst trying to put on a good face(hence the hilarity) but then they'd not believe it to be an april's fool after I do it and think I'm just covering or something, or will perpetually think that I am secretly gay for the rest of their lives. I kinda don't want my parents to forever think I'm gay, so I've not yet plucked up the courage to do it. I totally need to get a hidden camera set up too, cos if it was to work, I'd wanna have it forever.

I'm a little worried that if I do it, they'd react slightly badly whilst trying to put on a good face(hence the hilarity) but then they'd not believe it to be an april's fool after I do it and think I'm just covering or something, or will perpetually think that I am secretly gay for the rest of their lives.

Most people call that breaking someone's trust :hmm:

Practical jokes are fun and all but far too many cheap out go for the bigger joke rather than the better joke (one that takes time, thinking and skill) and end up going over board doing something stupid.

Like Volcom for instance.

Breaking someone's trust? How? I happen to think mine was quite on the balance of going too big, whilst keeping it good. Really, it's very simple, I'm just a bit concerned about whether it'd have consequences I'd rather it didn't.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!