71 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Dogs!
    • Cats!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like dogs, but cats will always win the war.

Seriously, those of you who say that cats are not good companions and don't give a damn about you need to get your facts straight. Cats can be very caring and friendly companions. But they're also very independent and majestic creatures. Why is it that in dogs vs. cats movies, the cats are always the bad guys?

I do have a small fear of dogs, though. Not dogs in general, but dogs who seem hostile towards me. Why? Because I once got bitten in the (wait for it) ass by a dog, completely unprovoked. I didn't even notice it before it was a few centimetres away from me. It left a very symmetric set of teeth marks in my one butt-cheek.

Why is it that in dogs vs. cats movies, the cats are always the bad guys?

Because cats can actually look evil. The breed of cat that the main baddie in Cats & Dogs was is the most evil looking cat I'd seen.

Dogs can look vicious, but never evil. :shakehead

... Well, I couldn't find any better pictures. :indeed: But rest assured, dogs are perfectly able to look evil.

No, they're not.

You look for a pic of an evil dog, and you'll find edited photos (So they actually look evil.) and pics of a barking rottweiler. But nothing more.

[/discussion]

Cats. I'm scared of dogs' barks - something that happened when I was a kid and now I have a knee-jerk reaction to a dog's bark.

As in your knee jerking to their face?

Well, I've never seen a cat go out of his way to attack someone, unlike some "best friends".

No but I've never seen a cat go out of it's way to play with or even help somebody.