N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

The TVs in town went static. No image could be seen, until a huge "L" appeared on the TV screens. A distorted voice could be heard:

"Greetings I am L. I bear my message in this manner to conceal my identity for my own protection. Rest assure that I am on this case and will not rest until I solve it."

And just like that, the TVs were back to normal, like nothing ever happened.

Great. Death Note time... oh dear. I get the basic principle but I'm so gonna have to watch the anime to get the niuances. I guess though that this guy was somebody trying to catch Light.

Did L actually end up being evil in the series?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not too familiar with Death Note... so does that mean we have to be careful about our identities again or not?

Yeah I would think so. I'm guessing that L is a neutral character to has to win by catching Yagami Light. If this is the case then that character might help us but obviously might lead to them winning.

Sorry guys, I don't have any info either........does nobody have any leads we can follow? There must be someone who has some info, maybe its just too early yet :heh:

The info gatherers are better staying quiet for now. Especially those who have targeted good people on the first night. If they've targeted someone and their info makes them sound dodgy then it can wait a day.

For today we have to try and get the parasite/flame guy. If we're lucky then both will die when we lynch one of them.

If Kira was in it, wouldn't he be on the side of good? From what I read, he wants to cleanse the world of evil and lead a new, good world. He'd be neutral at the very least.

Yeah, from what I've read on the wiki they both seem to be good guys, why is L trying to stop Kira if Kiras just killing bad guys?

From what I gathered, Kira kills people who HE deems to be evil, so they may not always show their true colours publically (for instance, if they just did something like call his mum a whore). And plus, even the murder of a criminal needs to be investigated.

Yeah, from what I've read on the wiki they both seem to be good guys, why is L trying to stop Kira if Kiras just killing bad guys?
Nonono, Light (Kira) is a baddie, he starts off killing criminals, then he moves to just executing everyone who commits almost any crime. At one point he murders 12 FBI operatives just for being on a team who's after him. He would kill his friends and family and your kitten to reach his goal.

If Kira was in it, wouldn't he be on the side of good? From what I read, he wants to cleanse the world of evil and lead a new, good world. He'd be neutral at the very least.

I was Light in the last DIY game and was Evil.

Nonono, Light (Kira) is a baddie, he starts off killing criminals, then he moves to just executing everyone who commits almost any crime. At one point he murders 12 FBI operatives just for being on a team who's after him. He would kill his friends and family and your kitten to reach his goal.

This. Once Light finds the Death Note, he starts killing criminals. Eventually he begins to kill innocents who are trying to capture him aswell.

Can the following people:

Beggilax

chairdriver

Coolness Bears

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Haggis

Maddog91UK

MoogleViper

mr-paul

My Buttons Are Magic!

Nintendohnut