Haggis

LazyBoy

Maddog

Shino

Shorty

The fish

Vicar

It leaves only one person does it not?

Dom, I was only questioning you because it seems like a lot of coincidences. Could it be possible you accidentally killed someone (I don't know what your power is or how it works)?

Plus the butler stuff just sounds odd. But whatever.

I'd like to hear more from Dyson before voting.

Dom, I was only questioning you because it seems like a lot of coincidences. Could it be possible you accidentally killed someone (I don't know what your power is or how it works)?

Plus the butler stuff just sounds odd. But whatever.

I'd like to hear more from Dyson before voting.

Well, i was a butler, it's how my power works, it's all random what i get, and am i clear of your suspicions now that esetc said he blocked me and yet 2 people died?

And ideally i'd like to hear from dyson too, but he's been away since thursday night >.>

Well, i was a butler, it's how my power works, it's all random what i get, and am i clear of your suspicions now that esetc said he blocked me and yet 2 people died?

And ideally i'd like to hear from dyson too, but he's been away since thursday night >.>

Well I will stay suspicious until the killer has been found. It doesn't mean cause you got blocked yesterday that something couldn't have happened the night before.

Besides, we do know who Jamba's killer is, but as far as I know he's a good guy.

And did Dyson say he'd be away or something? =O

Then why don't you? your starting to paint yourself as mafia now

I'm not the one saying the day has "gone on for too long". I have no rush, I'm waiting a bit for Dyson.

And why are you shooting in every direction?

Eenuh, I believe Ell has the double vote.

I'm not the one saying the day has "gone on for too long". I have no rush, I'm waiting a bit for Dyson.

And why are you shooting in every direction?

Eenuh, I believe Ell has the double vote.

Not any, just at you and eenuh, but it was agreed fandango was atleast neutral but not evil.

Not any, just at you and eenuh, but it was agreed fandango was atleast neutral but not evil.

Well I think there's people out there who know who I am (pretty sure of it); I'd prefer for them to not reveal my identity though.

And like I said, as long as Maase's killer has not been found, you are still a suspect to me (as is everyone else who was in the castle that night).

A) who's to say he'll kill you? he accidentally killed someone last night, might even be me if the mafia don't get me =\

B) eenuh, how do you explain last night then? i can't be in two places at once, you've heard it from someone else that i was roleblocked, and yet two people died. Surely i cannot be the killer?

A) who's to say he'll kill you? he accidentally killed someone last night, might even be me if the mafia don't get me =\

B) eenuh, how do you explain last night then? i can't be in two places at once, you've heard it from someone else that i was roleblocked, and yet two people died. Surely i cannot be the killer?

I've said a couple of times now already I'm only looking at the one night Maase got killed. >.<;

It just seems too weird that he got killed by a lion when you claim to be a Thundercat. Especially if your power is random (if that's what you meant about being a butler last night), then surely it's possible you accidentally killed him? Last night has nothing to do with this.

Eenuh, the person who killed maase was not a one time thing, he's killed before and again, so if you are only look at maase's death you won't get far, which is why i'm trying to get dyson lynched, if we believe shino's message about L then it's likely the lion killed him too.

Eenuh, the person who killed maase was not a one time thing, he's killed before and again, so if you are only look at maase's death you won't get far, which is why i'm trying to get dyson lynched, if we believe shino's message about L then it's likely the lion killed him too.

I am looking at that night cause we at least have some suspects there, Dyson being one of them. I'd vote for him now but I actually want to hear from him first, if he ever comes in this thread anymore....