N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about my last post. Completely mis-read the Kero Show section. So 2 people apart from you guys and I'm guessing that includes the owner right?

I just saw Ine on here, I'm guessing that she's silenced. If you're not girl, post away.

I'd liek to correct to 4 again =[

misread my data

the killer was a lion

the killer stole a head ornament from sailor moon

jamba gave something to sailor moon so jamba may or may not have been in the castle

Ell are you small?

It is,

Maase

Ell

The owner

the killer

It's possible there is more, there was a thief, but i think the killer could be the thief

por example

Trough my investigation I have found out that Maase´s Tiara is missing from him which might suggest that the killer or someone else stole it

But the important thing to move forward is if Ell can answer my question, and i'm hoping he'll say he's not small =[

So Ell, are you small?

There has to be something wrong with your info; because I stole the Tiara, and I'm not the killer. My power lets me steal items but I can't use it until the following night. Oh, and I stole it from Jamba (random choice tbh).

Wait wait, hang on, I just reread the PM I got. I targetted Jamba but there were too many people and I lost track of him and randomly picked up a Tiara from someone "with only girly items". I'm guessing this is Sailor Moon?

Ok when i did my Vote Mr Paul thing.... I wasnt really controlled. I had roleblocked Coolness bears who i thought was the controller. I have a feeling that Mr Paul is actually the controller, and hes asked someone to vote for him to keep his name clean.

Yes I am small.

Probably the smallest character on here. Why? That shouldn't be bad in anyway???

I've already declared I targetted Jamba, but not to kill him or anything evil.

BTW just saying, I'm going london for the day, so I won't be posting till late evening, so don't do anything rash again like voting me or anyone else off suddenly =] happened in the last mafia game and was not good times. :p

Well, thinking about castles, there are only a few animations that I can link with them particularly. Castle of Cagliostro and Howl's Moving Castle. Also why does it seem like only a handful of us are really playing this game?