N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all in the power. If I tell you what my power is now, and since I want to use it to help the townsfolk, the mafia will be on me like John Goodman on a pork pie.

And as for my win condition, I have to be the last player alive in addition to either the mafia or the townsfolk. Basically, my win condition is that of the town.

Like I said earlier, take it or leave it. I'm sure I'll die tonight anyway.

Haha, I know I guessed and all but I can't help feeling you latched onto my idea of your win condition...

Still, if your who i think you are

vote:Fandango and hey, i've done enough talking so yeh, ciao!

exactly what mr-paul says, you are a neutral and don't have the same win condition as us (you have not denied that fact) and so you are no better for us than the mafia.

I do believe that you have found a mafia member though, as Fandango is obviously suspicious and not putting up a good defense

Well I'm sorry, but this is my first Mafia game :P

I honestly don't know what to say really, you guys are making a big mistake. If ye must vote me, then vote, we've (I ;) ) killed enough mafia members to not mind losing one townie.

Once ye realize your mistake I'm not sure should you vote for Tellyn, he does seem genuine enough even if he just picked the wrong person. Any info you guys want I'll give, though it won't help matters much.

Haha, I know I guessed and all but I can't help feeling you latched onto my idea of your win condition...

Still, if your who i think you are

vote:Fandango and hey, i've done enough talking so yeh, ciao!

That's exactly what I thought. We both came up with good ideas for his win condition from the information about his character and he has likely picked the one that is a lie.

Dom can you give us some clues as to who you think he is?

Actually i targetted the wrong person by mistake >.>

Heh, so you actually sent in the wrong name and thought you had sent in another? X3

Don't worry, I thought I had sent something in but apparently I hadn't yet (I did in the end though).

Anyway, why are we voting for Fandango? Simply because Tellyn claims he is evil? Sorry, I need more proof than just some random accusation. =/

And shame on you all for killing the Iron Giant!

=P

Heh, so you actually sent in the wrong name and thought you had sent in another? X3

Don't worry, I thought I had sent something in but apparently I hadn't yet (I did in the end though).

Anyway, why are we voting for Fandango? Simply because Tellyn claims he is evil? Sorry, I need more proof than just some random accusation. =/

And shame on you all for killing the Iron Giant!

=P

I agree, we need a little more proof than someone saying he is evil. I'm a little wary of just voting for him.

That's exactly what I thought. We both came up with good ideas for his win condition from the information about his character and he has likely picked the one that is a lie.

Dom can you give us some clues as to who you think he is?

*sigh* i guess i should

I'm not 100% positive, and granted what he's said could very well be a lie, but it would make sense if he was neutral.

So i'll leave it at the words "death", "anime" and to look at a certain death (like i think, not this night, but the night before). But i'm also gonna say don't say who it is, but i can only hope i don't die tonight for thinking too much =[

Guest Maase

Ahahahah, Tellyn busted Fandago

Vote: Fandango

Tomorrow, if we don't have anyone to lynch, we better lynch Tellyn, tough...

He is dangeerous :\

I said there's a good chance that he's evil. I didn't specifically root him out, I did it for reasons stated before.

And Dom/Jamba, that's my win condition. Otherwise I'd be working towards goals other than gaining your trust.

Gah, I hate it how some of you are so eager to vote at the first name that pops up. That's how you guys got Coolness killed as well. >.<;

At least give Fandango the time to explain things or for someone else to show up with some information.

I agree, we need a little more proof than someone saying he is evil. I'm a little wary of just voting for him.

It's not just someone saying he's evil. Tellyn weeded him out using a fake message. We can't 100% trust Tellyn cos he claims to be neutral, but it's the best lead we have, as well as Tellyn himself potentially being a threat. My vote for fandango stands.

Guest Maase

Eenuh, i knew that Coolness Bear wasn't evil, you can see that i didn't voted him

Here, are a lot of facts, he was busted, Tellyn tricked him, and Fandango has nothing to grab on now...

He's busted, and Tellyn admited he is neutral, so we can lynch him next time, he may have a dangeerous Win Condition

Gah, I hate it how some of you are so eager to vote at the first name that pops up. That's how you guys got Coolness killed as well. >.<;

At least give Fandango the time to explain things or for someone else to show up with some information.

My sentiments exactly, especially as I feel responsible.

This is getting really annoying. I'm sure that there is a lot of information floating around now, its day 5 for god's sake! People are holding cards too close and we are just stewing the pot. I'm gonna sit on my heels until someone gives me something good to chew on.

(Note to Jonnas, you need to edit the stuff about last night. You've said Day 4 instead of Day 5)

Alright, I might aswell tell you who I am, looks like I'll end up dead whatever I do.

I am Alucard, a vampire hunter I believe? Don't watch Anime so I couldn't be sure, just quoting what it said in my PM. I'm good, and my power is that I'm able to kill 1 target per night.

I killed Zell, VoLcOm and Scubahood who were all bad guys, and everyone I voted for turned out to be evil looking through the thread.

Thats all the info I have, make of it what you chose. As I have said, vote for me if you must. Just remember who started this and get revenge :)

Alright, I might aswell tell you who I am, looks like I'll end up dead whatever I do.

I am Alucard, a vampire hunter I believe? Don't watch Anime so I couldn't be sure, just quoting what it said in my PM. I'm good, and my power is that I'm able to kill 1 target per night.

I killed Zell, VoLcOm and Scubahood who were all bad guys, and everyone I voted for turned out to be evil looking through the thread.

Thats all the info I have, make of it what you chose. As I have said, vote for me if you must. Just remember who started this and get revenge :)

Don't worry, I know you're lying. You shall meet your end tonight, dear child.

Don't worry, I know you're lying. You shall meet your end tonight, dear child.

He's not lying, i checked, someone clad in red killed vol, and alucrd or whatever his name is, is always in red

HOWEVER

he's a vampire, and a brutal murderous one at that, so i'm gonna say, neutral.