N-Europe

The Animafia

Jonnas

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume TC is evil.

NO!..in America! This is getting stupid, I just spent most of a page explaining that he's not evil... in America! In light of the fact that Ellmeister was so eager to lynch Dom (without any real proof) then I think Ellmeister is evil... in America!

Yeah Hi, I was silenced last night so I couldn't post anything

so I didn't target cube at all, I didn't do anything

and no info on these matters, still trying to read through all this mess

Well that either makes you the blob or the third person who went into silence. And Cube seemed to know who that third person was, and TC said that you were one of his last targets, so that probably makes you the third silenced person. I think...

NO!..in America! This is getting stupid, I just spent most of a page explaining that he's not evil... in America! In light of the fact that Ellmeister was so eager to lynch Dom (without any real proof) then I think Ellmeister is evil... in America!

You know what's funny? I didn't even mean to type that. I meant to type "I assume TC is top cat." :D

Which would make him innocent right?

Depends. Can silenced people still use their power that night or not?

Cause when Cube died he said something like "I'm sorry about last night."... So he must've done something to the person who killed him. Which could be either Beggilax or Darksnowman (or someone completely different even).

Which would narrow down the list of people to those two, and am i right in thinking that beggilax is the innocent one? making darksnowman the killer?

Well I'm not sure, it could be. Which is why I'm wondering if silenced people can use their power or not.

But I'd like to hear more from darksnowman anyway...

I'll tell you whatever you want- I dunno why I'm caught up in this. I targeted Cube on night one, and actually Domjcg/ T.C last night. I can give you some slight info to confirm I targeted Dom if you need it, but all the info did for me was confirm his identity as T.C.

Beggilax said he was silenced and thus didn't do anything last night? Thats a bit weird cos sure when you are silenced then you don't post in the day, but still do your night business. Hmm...

EDIT: But like I said before, if mind control was used then of course I could have killed him. :(

Beggilax said he was silenced and thus didn't do anything last night? Thats a bit weird cos sure when you are silenced then you don't post in the day, but still do your night business. Hmm...

Well that's because I don't have a night power, I would tell you my role but since there is a deathnote guy around (maybe not but I'm not taking chances) I will not do so.....and before you try to make that out as a supicious thing give me assurance that there isn't a deathnote guy around

can't this be solved with an investigator or something, somebody's got to have that kind of power around

I'll tell you whatever you want- I dunno why I'm caught up in this. I targeted Cube on night one, and actually Domjcg/ T.C last night. I can give you some slight info to confirm I targeted Dom if you need it, but all the info did for me was confirm his identity as T.C.

EDIT: But like I said before, if mind control was used then of course I could have killed him. :(

But, i got roleblocked last night...? that implies your a roleblocker (and yes i know for sure i was role blocked)