Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Reggie Teases, "Big Holiday Game to Be Revealed At E3"

Fandango

Of course, I really enjoyed that new Ice Climbers game when they suddenly appeared in SSBM, and the new series of Game & Watch games as well.

:indeed:

Meh you have a point there but I dont think that the Ice Climbers are as popular as PIT is, plus SSBM isn't as high profile as SSBB is now. But you have a good point :heh:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing that I can say that I'd really love from Nintendo right now would be a new 2D Metroid on the DS. Preferably one that doesn't have an excuse of a storyline to jam it into the Metroid universe.

I just want new stuff mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream about what it was, but I've forgotten what it is that they show off. I think it was good anyway.

It would surprise me greatly if they revealed any hardware revisions. The DS no longer needs a revision, its perfect as it is. The only hardware related thing I can see them doing is coloured versions of the Wii, but its still selling so well it would be quite foolish for them to do so.

I had a dream about what it was, but I've forgotten what it is that they show off. I think it was good anyway.

It would surprise me greatly if they revealed any hardware revisions. The DS no longer needs a revision, its perfect as it is. The only hardware related thing I can see them doing is coloured versions of the Wii, but its still selling so well it would be quite foolish for them to do so.

Actually the DS needs a bigger screen, and it would be awsome to play DS games on the big screen, like on the PSP. Yeah, I know it'll be really low-res bud who cares? I wanna kick back in my couch and play Hunters or Starfox Command from my regular chilled out pose.

Like I've said before, I believe the big E3 game will be F-Zero, Starfox, Pilotwings, Excitebike, 1080 or perhaps even an FPS. Perhaps it'll even turn out that Wii motorsports is a Gran Turismo-ish game.

Well when you think about it, this E3 technically needs to show us games for 2009 as well! For example Metroid and Brawl were shown for about 2 years before being released, right?

Starfox, 1080, Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus, PilotWings, Pikmin 3! Loads of DS titles! Too much to ask? Maybe...:D

Oh, i'm also expecting some sort of new gadget in the vain of Wii Fit and Brain Training for the mass market!

A proper Lylat Wars sequel would be amazing. Keep some of the retro landmarks, barrel-roll, and maybe a couple of new power-ups.

Cut the on-foot nonsense and have plain ship wars and maybe a couple of landmaster missions.

Yum. It would need 3 x as many missions, or at least make each one compulsory.

A proper Lylat Wars sequel would be amazing. Keep some of the retro landmarks, barrel-roll, and maybe a couple of new power-ups.

Cut the on-foot nonsense and have plain ship wars and maybe a couple of landmaster missions.

Yum. It would need 3 x as many missions, or at least make each one compulsory.

Yep yep and it would need a save system if it was to have three times as many levels to blast through, wouldn't it? Maybe if it was Wiiware it could be suspendible like VC games, otherwise a couple of files would be groovy.

What about that Red something RPG that was rumoured last year? Bring it back!

Yep yep and it would need a save system if it was to have three times as many levels to blast through, wouldn't it? Maybe if it was Wiiware it could be suspendible like VC games, otherwise a couple of files would be groovy.

What about that Red something RPG that was rumoured last year? Bring it back!

I would rather have Golden Sun Thwii

Guest Maase
I want a few good RPGs shown (FF in particular) and ones being worked on for a release this year.

My RPG collection is pretty much non-existant for my Wii so far.

Exactly the same

But i want Turn Based Battle, i don't like the other type of battle in RPG's

(Except maybe for Fire Emblem, if you count that as a RPG)

For me there are loads of games I would love to see on the Wii - Pikmin, Pilotwings, FZero, Starfox etc. The obvious ones; however I am torn because I also want to see NEW games and new experiences.

For me I would like there to be at least 3 AAA NIntendo titles THIS year (not including Smash) and a couple of fantastic 'casual' games - Wii Music, Wii Motorsports etc.

For me this would be an amazing year for NIntendo - add in Voice chat and a hard drive and Nintendo will have EVERYTHING.

My worry is that there will be 1 or 2 games, both of which are the casual side of hard core, no hard drive and no VC.

Nintendo could either dominate the industry this year by putting into place the only things lacking, or they could go on as they are and still do very well, but give people cause to moan.

Now all this is purely for everyone, personally I love the way things are going and will enjoy what they bring I;m sure; I just know there's a steady wave of people getting a bit annoyed at Nintendo and it won't take much to silence them!

i arn't tht fussed about nintendo at e3. games i own for the wii arn't made by nintendo. dnt knw why but just dnt fancy them. they all seem to be re hashes. ive got: -

re: uc

House of dead 2 3

Pro evo

Mario sonic olympics

which i play all the time. i own zelda wii sports and wii play n the ones i play out of them are the so called casual ones. zelda just didn't set me alight. just felt i was playin ocarina but wi fancier visuals. n ive played tht game to death.

but who cares bwt my opinion. i want some new franchises

i arn't tht fussed about nintendo at e3. games i own for the wii arn't made by nintendo. dnt knw why but just dnt fancy them. they all seem to be re hashes. ive got: -

re: uc

House of dead 2 3

Pro evo

Mario sonic olympics

which i play all the time. i own zelda wii sports and wii play n the ones i play out of them are the so called casual ones. zelda just didn't set me alight. just felt i was playin ocarina but wi fancier visuals. n ive played tht game to death.

but who cares bwt my opinion. i want some new franchises

What.

cnt think a any other games though that i'd want. so they do me fine.

what would u say wa best games

The.

aw ye forgot about excite truck. i own tht. thts quality

F**k.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!