N-Europe

Thriller Mafia

Tellyn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the good is the actual mafia. Darksnowman, you say that the good side have the James Bond character to kill people to balance things out with the evil side, but seeing that the 'Evil side' can't communicate, and so many evils have been killed, it makes it seem to me that 'evil' is the town and 'good' is the mafia. James Bond must be in some sort of group/mafia, otherwise his kills would be based on luck, and as far as I know he has only killed evils/neutrals, which means he must have just selected people outside his group who are a threat, or has been very very lucky.

To me, the good side is definitely mafia.

So you cleared my name yesterday and now you want to lynch me today, what kind of behaviour is this...?

I wanted the sniper gone he was a problem for the town.

Notice also after I "cleared" your name I got the names of more potential mafia members.

Not that it was my intention but it helped.

Why would the sniper be a problem for the town? He didn't turn out to be in the "good mafia" did he? If everything is opposite, then it was a mistake to get rid of him was it not?

I see forcing people to vote for someone and killing them for saying they were forced as a problem

Could you elaborate please? What do you mean about your power? And if you know two of the people that were there, please can you reveal them? Because either way you know who the psychiatrist who we think could be hannibal (did we say that or did I just make that up?) the thief who could be anyone, or the killer who fires two shots and kills randomly. So yeah, whatever you say we get at the very least one person who is dangerous!

Esequiel - just in case you missed my post I wanted to repeat it. There's so much going on at the moment, and your information may prove to be very useful indeed when it comes to picking someone out.

Also: I agree that there is a large chance of there being a 'good' mafia. However I think the real problem here is we have no way to prove it either way. I mean, even when we kill them it will come up as 'good' in which case we still won't know. That is why it will be so difficult - in a normal game when someone evil dies we know they are evil and that it is good that we killed them as they are definitely in the mafia. This time we have no idea if they are or not. So we just have to make the decision, and frankly at the moment I agree that Darksnowman and whoever else it is are looking somewhat suspicious if we believe the good mafia idea.

I dont know which one you were. I dont want to give to much away, but i know 2/3 people who were there, my power allows me certain..... leinency with viewing things that have happened.

Well nintendohnut, i know that you were trying to steal off the doctor/physciatrist. That makes you the thief, and you know who Hannibal is, and i know that Vicar was there, which makes him either Hannibal or The 2 shot guy.

Care to explain two clearly contradictory statements here (bolded for ease of seeing)? Why did you lie at first?

Also: How do you know this? I've underlined where you say about your power and it's "leniency" - please can you explain what you mean by this and what your power is?

Well if to proof I´m right

And what happens if your wrong? Everyone blames you, you die and it goes no where >.>

Or you can attempt to try it and see what happens, but hey, i'm off for the night, (it's 10:30 so sue me) see you in the morn

Also: How do you know this? I've underlined where you say about your power and it's "leniency" - please can you explain what you mean by this and what your power is?

Meh may aswell do. I am Horatio Cane CSI extrodanaire. Im neutral, i can check up on the days events by examianing crime scenes. I know that on that paticular day i targetted the crime scene. I found 2 empty casings from a Walther PPK. I found a notebook that had previously been stolen and 3 sets of footprints running in the same direction.

My liniency is being allowed to name 1 person who i believe was involved. I thought you were the killer, but it came back that the notebook was yours.

As i know the book had been stolen i knew you were the thief. I didnt want to mention it but you did ask.

Before you ask how i know that Vicar was there -

The TV fizzled into life, and the girl and her clown were about to strike again. The test card girl appeared as the channel stopped for the night, but before she could step out, a man shot two bullets through the TV.

He exited the apartment as it burst into flames, and found that he had lost his protector.

ShadowV7 is dead. He was the test card girl (Evil), a twisted trademark of the BBC who haunts the dreams of those trapped in the town.

I investigated the scene and found blood belonging to Vicar. Add this to:

The psychiatrist offered his services to the missing protector...

And that makes Vicar either the Psychiatrist or the killer.

Ah fuck it:

Vote Vicar

I dont want to be eaten or shot while i sleep. Sorry.

Why would you find his blood there? The write-up show that there wasn´t any conflict between them.

I say that this a smokescreen from the mafia to get attention away from them after what´s been going on

Also you said that Domjcq is good, on what ground was that?

Why would you find his blood there? The write-up show that there wasn´t any conflict between them.

I say that this a smokescreen from the mafia to get attention away from them after what´s been going on

Im neutral like you. My win condition is to succsefully link the mafia don to a crime scene and have it lynched. Your a neutral robot Mundi, whats your win?

Before you ask how i know that Vicar was there -

I investigated the scene and found blood belonging to Vicar. Add this to:

And that makes Vicar either the Psychiatrist or the killer.

Ah fuck it:

Vote Vicar

I dont want to be eaten or shot while i sleep. Sorry.

That´s bullshit

Change Vote to Esequiel

If anyone would investigate me they would see I´m not a Psychiatrist or a killer.

I think the good guys are desperate and are framing me because I´m holding up the theory the good guys are the mafia

and by the way, Horatio Cane is a good guy so that would make you a mafia member

And as for why there would be blood... Who knows? There was an explosion i guess?

and by the way, Horatio Cane is a good guy so that would make you a mafia member

Just googled the name.... Dont watch CSI miami only Vegas so i wouldnt know. This whole good is bad, bad is good thing is giving me a headache. Of course you would say that Vicar, if your hannibal you eat people. If your the killer youv killed people.

Either way its not good for you is it?

And as for why there would be blood... Who knows? There was an explosion i guess?

This is just so awfully convenient, couple of people that have might be good and the possibility of the mafia being marked as good.

And then this, why keep this silent? This happened more than a day ago, finding out that his blood was on a murder scene is important information and you decided to say nothing?

Also how did you find out that Dom is good?

I´m impressed Horatio Cane but why frame me for blowing people up if there has not been a explosion for 3 or 4 days plus you where saying I'm a psychiatrist or a killer what next I´m the good guy mafia don?

On day 5 i investigated:

The man had found his target. He descended from the helicopter and entered the temple, giving chase to his target. He ran the man into a corner and pulled out his pistol.

"My name is Jack Bauer, I am a Federal Agent, now get down on your knees and put your hands behind your head!"

The man smiled and waved at Jack, mockingly. Jack was about to shoot him in the kneecap, when a boulder fell from the ceiling, and Jack proceeded to run away from it in a straight line. He was chased into a chamber with seemingly no way out. Then someone tapped him on the shoulder. Jack's pulse raced.

"до свидания."

MoogleViper is dead. He was Jack Bauer (Good), a CTU Agent who just wanted to find the damned bomb.

I didnt get the info i wanted instead i ended up at the morgue examaning his body. There was someone else there (Dom) "talking" to the body.

I assume any guy who has access to a official morgue to be good? Unless hes hannibal... Which is gross.

Im reffering to this Vicar:

He exited the apartment as it burst into flames, and found that he had lost his protector.

I see im the only one anwsering questions here, how about you try and explain yourself rather than just saying its bullshit.