N-Europe

Will it harm my mouse...

Caris

If i put a bigger rechargeable battery in that came with it?

It's a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000. It comes with a Sanyo Ni-MH 2100mHa Battery. I want to put a 2500mAh one in or mabey bigger.

Will it be sweet?

Don't hold me to this but as far as I know mAh is just the amount of charge the battery holds, not the amount it will supply at any one time.

I think it's kinda like a tap and a water tank. You can have a tap connected to a 2 litre water tank, but then if you swap the 2 litre tank for a 2.5 litre tank but use the same tap then you'll be able to store more water but it'll be the same speed the water comes out at.

So I don't *think* it will fry your mouse. I've used 2500mAh batteries in a digital camera and various other things and it didn't fry them.

Although if it really matters that much maybe you should just get a more efficient mouse?

I'm with Jackster, I'm pretty sure it just refers to charge and charging the battery, it doesn't affect the battery's power levels. How does the battery recharge? That might affect things.

As long as the new battery you get is the same voltage, it should be fine. Of course, I don't wanna be held responsible, and there's a chance I'm wrong(but I doubt it, cos you can get AA batteries in all kinds of mAh).

It will make no differnce from my experience. My mouse came with some shitty rechageable batterys so i bought some duracell those got lost so i got some other ones MaH does not change the amount of power getting to the mouse, its just how long they live for without another charge, just becareful when charging them to use the right charger. If its tool low of a charge then they wont charge properly and if its too high you get a nice pop sound and acid everywhere :D

Although, do it at your own risk I dont want to get raped for telling you to do it :o

If i put a bigger rechargeable battery in that came with it?

It's a Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000. It comes with a Sanyo Ni-MH 2100mHa Battery. I want to put a 2500mAh one in or mabey bigger.

Will it be sweet?

Is it a AA battery? Or some other kind?

Milliamp hours. This is the capacity of your batteries. The larger the number, the longer it will provide power, assuming the same electronics and/or motor.

Personally I wouldn't try it, if its an old mouse maybe, but at the end of the day if it fries you don't get a refund due to the fact you'll have invalidated the warantee. =P

But like you said, it's a measurement of how long the batteries will last, milliamp hours not an increased power output.