N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 4

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for one, he takes Strider's team and sets them up to beat my team.

Second, read his bloody Press releases!

Hang on though, if Mcoy and fex are removed, that means you and Twozzok will be going up anyway..

Sorry villan I didn't mean to bother you so much. I really didn't think his team would be able to beat you.

The press releases are just a joke. If you want I'll stop them. I didn't mean to offend you in any way I thought we were having a laugh. And as Dyson says you'll probably go up anyway.

Hang on though, if Mcoy and fex are removed, that means you and Twozzok will be going up anyway..

They got relegated. Their spots in the League will be replaced with the new teams. Nobody else will be promoted.

Sorry villan I didn't mean to bother you so much. I really didn't think his team would be able to beat you.

The press releases are just a joke. If you want I'll stop them. I didn't mean to offend you in any way I thought we were having a laugh. And as Dyson says you'll probably go up anyway.

I was trying to go along with the joke as well. I think it was the dirty trix you pulled that did it. Really fucked up my team. I was hoping that doing it to you would even it out.

It was just this, along with the aforementioned shit day, just really got to me. And then it felt like everyone was laughing at me. Just got to me, that's all. :(

Thank you so fucking much you great **** Moogle. Having a fucking shit day to find you're all ripping the piss out of me just because Moogle decided to be an absolute **** for no fucking reason!

Tell me, Moogle, why the fuck did you decide to be more of a fucking shithead than you already are? This is just fucking bollocks! I don't even know if I'll carry on next season, if I have to do this shit again!

I wasnt taking the mick this is a fun game all insults exghanged in press relesaes are to be taken with a massive pinch of salt except mine to Morias I hate that sicko!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hope you have a better day tom :)

They got relegated. Their spots in the League will be replaced with the new teams. Nobody else will be promoted.

I was trying to go along with the joke as well. I think it was the dirty trix you pulled that did it. Really fucked up my team. I was hoping that doing it to you would even it out.

It was just this, along with the aforementioned shit day, just really got to me. And then it felt like everyone was laughing at me. Just got to me, that's all. :(

Well the proposal is always there if you want it.

I just got this Xpert mail:

Some of the players in the team are highly competitive individuals who cannot bear to lose. Yesterday they raced to see who got to training first. The race itself ended in a draw so their form was not affected. However the club has to pay a total of 169 000 econ to replace damaged dustbins, to pay off the police and to keep it all out of the papers.

That reminds me I haven't trained any of my team in months, no wonder they've started to lose their form.

That's mental! I plough most of my money into training with the aim of getting a better change report than everyone else. Change Reports are tomorrow I think.

That's mental! I plough most of my money into training with the aim of getting a better change report than everyone else. Change Reports are tomorrow I think.

Same, thanks to injurys from a various disgusting scottish forum member I may be screwed form wise.