N-Europe

The Official MGS4 Thread.

Caris

Just finished the Middle East part of the game and i've moved to a new location.
South America

I have to say the new location has the best visuals i have ever seen in a game.

I heard every location keeps on getting better each time

Has Amazon.co.uk shippied anyones order for Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Collector's Guide: Prima Official Game Guide?

The game is hard with no guide becuse you dont know where to go and there is no Dog Tags.

So you buy it just to sell it thats not good.

To be honest i dont want to sell it unless its some over the top amount(some say £300+).

The box is very nice to look at. The soundtrack and making of are a nice bonus, Kudos to Konami for a nice limited edition. I am thinking of using the statue as decoration in my room. :smile:

My copy is going back to Play.com seeing as the freaking soundtrack isnt included in the LE Is everyones like this or just my copy? The soundtrack was the only thing I wanted out of the LE.

My thoughts so far? Graphics great, gameplay pretty meh at the moment. Why is it that Snake can take on Metal Gears yet he cant knock down a barricade made of wooden boxes or hop over a freaking shop counter? Frustrating the hell out of me.

How do you save the game?

Press Start