NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

I was

then my wife went mad and started walking around in a daze and couldn't respond to me. The only option left was to marry an easy barmaid in Oakfield and sex her up instead.

I'm still nice to my family, always bringing gifts home from my travels. Surprised the wife is still with me from when i married 2 women and they both lived in Bowerstone opposite each other.

Quite easily got rid of one, took her to the Temple of Shadows and sacrificed her. Pity, still got the marital house and can't sell it.

Am I the only one being nice to the family I have? :P geez.

I was very nice to my family, namely because I seemingly can't be evil. I even started a new character with the intention of going down the unscrupulous route, but the best I managed was Pure-Neutral.

Oh, I only need one more Silver Key and I'm ready to claim the Gargoyle's treasure, so if anyone wants some easy Achievements I don't mind sharing the glory.

I was very nice to my family, namely because I seemingly can't be evil. I even started a new character with the intention of going down the unscrupulous route, but the best I managed was Pure-Neutral.

Oh, I only need one more Silver Key and I'm ready to claim the Gargoyle's treasure, so if anyone wants some easy Achievements I don't mind sharing the glory.

I'm the opposite.

I try to be goofd and end up evil...

I think its just my laziness, bad deeds are usually the easiest.

After a while i just give in.

I find it quite hard to be evil also, I like being good in games everytime.

When my girlfriend tried playing it seemed like real life morals were being used for decisions, it seemed weird seeing someone not destroy things on a game.

When my girlfriend tried playing it seemed like real life morals were being used for decisions, it seemed weird seeing someone not destroy things on a game.

Some of the decisions i made in the game came from choices i'd make in real life, not from choices i wanted to make purely for the game, otherwise i wouldn't be enjoying it as much.

Some of the decisions i made in the game came from choices i'd make in real life, not from choices i wanted to make purely for the game, otherwise i wouldn't be enjoying it as much.

I enjoy the fact that i have no real life tie-ins, no real life ramafacations at all. Like an alternative reality sort of thing.

I know there are in game positives and negatives, but its better that way.

It's not in me to be evil in games either, even if these concepts of good and evil are very archaic. But after having a black son (white wife) that's also retarded (he's always paralized and stuck in a door), I feel like killing them. And the developers and Q&A testers, which were no doubt monkeys.

Just working through a few side-quests before heading for the final push to beat the game. At the mo, i am working on the quest to acquire the Graveyard Mansion.

It's not in me to be evil in games either, even if these concepts of good and evil are very archaic. But after having a black son (white wife) that's also retarded (he's always paralized and stuck in a door), I feel like killing them. And the developers and Q&A testers, which were no doubt monkeys.

It is possible to have a black son with 2 white parents, rare.. but possible, the door thing stumps me though. Keel them awl!

It is possible to have a black son with 2 white parents, rare.. but possible, the door thing stumps me though. Keel them awl!

Are you talking about real life?? Surely its not.

I'm up for that, have you done it yet?

Are you talking about real life?? Surely its not.

Yerp, my mum knows a couple who it happened to. They were in the paper and everything.

Think the kid will be about 6 now.

Caused some right arguments though, even had blood tests done.

I'm up for that, have you done it yet?

Not yet, been playing Nuts 'n' Bolts instead. Tell me when is a convenient time and I'm sure I'll be available; I have no life. (Or Gold subscription at the moment, but that's easily remedied.)

Next time I'm online I'll probably pop you an invite.

Although, do I have you on XBL?

I no longer had a spade, im assuming ive sold it.

Where can i get a new one? Ive looked online but theres none in stock.

EDIT: Found one =]

I spend my money on silly things like houses. Although to be fair it's quite easy to rack up achievements on fable 2.

Just under 18K per payment now =]

Anyone bought Castle Fairfax yet?

I'm heading on buying it soon, once i have done the final quest. Should be sometime tomorrow. And i think i got enough for it, 8x over that is.

Anyone bought Castle Fairfax yet?

I have, and I...

...quaffed the sex change potion in the dungeon below it. It was my second time through the game and I'd been playing a female character, so now I have something of a bishōnen marksman in a crop top jacket. It actually rather suits him.

Dyson, my Gamertag is Ferine. Seeing as I cleared my Friend list at the start of... last year when I got rid of my previous 360, I can't imagine you have me on your list.