NEurope
Fruitgun

Fable 2

Just out of curiousity, after I had gone to the Spire to be a henchmen, I had a shaven head. Does the hair grow back or am is my character destined to be forever bald?

Just out of curiousity, after I had gone to the Spire to be a henchmen, I had a shaven head. Does the hair grow back or am is my character destined to be forever bald?

Go to the barbers for a new hairstyle. One in bowerstone near the blacksmiths on the road that leads to the gardens. It is somewhere on your left hand side with the barbers pole.

There's a barbers?!?!? :shakehead Had to be obvious didn't it and yet I didn't think of it.

My earlier character married the barbershop worker then moved next door with her. Got a nice discount as well.

Just about to head to the spire after a good few hours pumping through quests preparing myself for it again.

Edit: The achievements are listed on my Fable II account, now have 53 achievements to unlock.

Only an additional 100 points? I guess that means there'll be more DLC in the future, then.

Only an additional 100 points? I guess that means there'll be more DLC in the future, then.

Could be a possibility of that happening in the future, who knows what could be added to the game.

It looks interesting either way, I need to get round to finishing it, I'm still annoyed about getting 11k reknown for the third hero. I'm lazy.

^ that bit was easy. You just go up to the music guy and pay him to sing a song about you. You get something like 100 or 200 reknown straight away for paying him and then once the crowd starts to gather you'll get loads of reknown every couple of seconds, in 3s and 4s but with the number of people and the amount of times you get it through the song it quickly adds up. And you can keep doing it even though the amount of reknown does decrease the more you do it. That's how I got to the third hero quickly.

Theres a quest called 'pirates treasure' or something, that you get 7k reknown for completing - the guy to talk to is in the pub in bloodstone.

I've been after that one, couldn't find the last piece of treasure.

First thing you should do when you are on the beach is turn around and swim

to the cove, there is a chest there. The next chest you will find is in the

stern of the beached destroyed) ship. Follow the trail up until you get

to a small area with a few waterfalls and some land, there is a chest just to

the side that you'll have to vault down to.

Make your way on to the small landmass and your dog should find a dig spot with a bag near a tree, there is another chest on the other side of the tree. Next there is a dive spot just off the land, where it forks. The next one is behind one of the waterfalls.

Now go up towards the cave, there is a gargoyle next to the waterfall, there also is a silver key next to the cave entrance. Go into the cave and there is a room to your left with another chest. Past the cave you can vault down and find another chest there. The final chest you will have to follow the trail and cut down a bush so you can jump on the wrecked ship.

It looks interesting either way, I need to get round to finishing it, I'm still annoyed about getting 11k reknown for the third hero. I'm lazy.
I found i already had it when i went for him.

Theres a quest called 'pirates treasure' or something, that you get 7k reknown for completing - the guy to talk to is in the pub in bloodstone.

I already did that one, that will be why i could do it.

I didnt use a walkthrough though, hunted and it took me around 20-30 mins.

I found i already had it when i went for him.

I already did that one, that will be why i could do it.

I didnt use a walkthrough though, hunted and it took me around 20-30 mins.

Same! I didn't realise the one underwater was treasure, wherenever I saw the ripples, I thought it was just where I'd jumped in or something...

I just finished the story, the ending was kinda anticlimactic for me, I bought Castle Fairfax and made it through the secret passage

The potion that lets you change the sex of your character, I drunk it but saved it before but I left and it saved over it so now I'm stuck being female.

I might start playing it again and try not to corrupt myself.

Completed this yesterday. Had been pretty much obsessed with it this week. (helped with me bein off sick from work yesterday) Such a good game! Very impressed.

Same as u Emerald, i also thought the ending (final boss in particular) was abit 'meh' Quite disappointing really.

how do you play Co-op online? i read you can do it but i cant find the option to join someone :S

If your on the game at the same time as one of your Live buddies and you so happen to find them, they appear as an orb.

You can invite them in via selecting them on the Dashboard and pressing Invite.

I might start playing it again and try not to corrupt myself.

It can be quite fun being corrupt, but i seem to enjoy the rewards from being the "good" hero a lot more than an "evil" one.

I've been pumping through this again, did a final push to Bloodstone last night, should be able to get to Reaver later today.

Seeing as this game is supposed to be all about that player's character — the original was codenamed Project Ego, after all — I thought it might be interesting to see everyone's heroes.

To get the ball rolling here is my second character:

cropped.jpg

...the sex change potion I was rather dismayed that the game saved automatically. Still, after ditching my character's corset he looked vaguely masculine enough to venture out into Bowerstone, and despite some confusion amidst the populace my rather severe wardrobe malfunction made only a few ripples.

Sorry about the rather rubbish photo; my character's parked in Wraithmarsh about 5 metres from the last Silver Key.

The women's tailor in Bowerstone Market. Obviously all the clothes are dyed, too; Viole as primary and Moonless Midnight as secondary, to be overly specific.

Hmm, my next character is definately going to be a man, they look so much better than the girls do.

Hmm, my next character is definately going to be a man, they look so much better than the girls do.

You should bear in mind that my character is purposefully very light on Strength abilities yet maxed on Skill. Annoyingly it's the only way to avoid being a beefcake, gender be damned; my first hero looked like he was eating a shoebox.

The women's tailor in Bowerstone Market. Obviously all the clothes are dyed, too; Viole as primary and Moonless Midnight as secondary, to be overly specific.
Oh yeah, I can see the frilly cuffs now :heh: *opinion plummets*

Gah, sorry about the wait Aimless, I have added you but moved back to Bournemouth this weekend. I'll pop online in small intervals to see if you're available at several points today.