NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

But there's no way of making a mistake with it?

Also, does it play JPN games?

I suppose if a future game had something that was necessary to playing that bricked the Wii it would be a problem. Best to check the Codejunkies website and get online confirmation for each title I think. However, Brawl definately works.

I'm pretty sure it does play Japanese games also, yes.

But there's no way of making a mistake with it?

Also, does it play JPN games?

There is no way to make a mistake there is literally one button that says update now and yes freeloader plays jap games

Awesome stuff, cheers guys :)

Can't wait; not going to buy too many games though; games with more content (ala NMH) games that I just can't wait for (ala Smash Bros.) and absolute bargains!!

I suppose if a future game had something that was necessary to playing that bricked the Wii it would be a problem...

I can't help but think that nothing is going to brick Wii consoles from Nintendo themselves. If Nintendo are going after the "casual crowd" then making them do updates when they put a disk in is just making the console confusing. I really believe they will leave this whole wiiloader thing alone. Of course, I could be wrong...Paper Mario had an update no?

It would be nice to get a statement from Nintendo about the whole thing. Their previous GC statements were "unnoficial means we don't support it" nothing else.

Where's the best place to get this from for preferably £40-50 with Smash Bros., and by next Thursday?

365games do Brawl+Freeloader with free delivery(3-5days) to anywhere in UK and various other regions for £40. £2 for first class, £4 for recorded, and £6 for next day. They claim same day dispatch for all orders before 3(Mon-Fri), and I ordered from them this morning, so I can't comment on how accurate their claims are, yet. If it's all true, it should be dispatched monday morning, and hopefully arrive wednesday or thursday. Don't think there's post on friday-monday cos of the whole easter shiz, but I might be wrong. I hope I'm wrong, cos I don't wanna be waiting too long!

That's a good deal Rummy. Gonna go order a Freeloader from them now!

Ordered Brawl from Movietyme the other day, and paid an extra quid for quicker delivery, so hopefully both will arrive by Thursday or Saturday.

So any other brawlers that got the game from play-asia --- i ordered on wednesday, when should it arrive?

Ohh fresh victims...

I mean, have fun, you'll love the game :awesome:

I'll be on Skype at the same time, and I will be screaming Tales of Symphonia 2 spoilers at you if I lose.

I'll be on Skype at the same time, and I will be screaming Tales of Symphonia 2 spoilers at you if I lose.

Ach the ways of gaming can be crul indeed :(

My Brawl came today, but still waiting on the freeloader. Would have been nice to get it today after the madcap night I had. Ah well.

That's a good deal Rummy. Gonna go order a Freeloader from them now!

Ordered Brawl from Movietyme the other day, and paid an extra quid for quicker delivery, so hopefully both will arrive by Thursday or Saturday.

I did the same (but pre-ordered it). It was posted on Monday, got here today.

FIXED:

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

turn on console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

freeloader twice

brawl

turn off console

Kill Nintendo

You can add Naruto: ?Gekitou? Ninja Taisen 4 as not working via Wiiloader by the way.

And of course I still haven't got my Freeloader. I'm pretty pissed off right now. Why the hell has this got to take so long to get here from England every single time I order something from there. :mad: Now it's going to be Wednesday at the earliest before I get to play Brawl.

Because the EU's worried they might get back some of the illegal immigrants they give us.

Since when do you need to put in Brawl twice after the first go to play Brawl :heh:

I can't help but think that nothing is going to brick Wii consoles from Nintendo themselves. If Nintendo are going after the "casual crowd" then making them do updates when they put a disk in is just making the console confusing. I really believe they will leave this whole wiiloader thing alone. Of course, I could be wrong...Paper Mario had an update no?

It would be nice to get a statement from Nintendo about the whole thing. Their previous GC statements were "unnoficial means we don't support it" nothing else.

Yeah, I think it's highly unlikely, I was just saying that it's possible :smile:

Yeah, I think it's highly unlikely, I was just saying that it's possible :smile:

Indeed it is like. Here's hoping they turn a blind eye. Now they are making enough money they may let us fans have our day basking in the sun.

Maybe they'll take the hint that if we keep getting screwed over, we won't buy European games.

Maybe they'll take the hint that if we keep getting screwed over, we won't buy European games.

Where did you order from in the end?

Could somebody post more detailed instructions on how to get this to work? The current instructions are inadequate, i.e. don't work. It's a PAL Wii (Obviously) and an American copy of Brawl. We've tried the 'putting it in twice, then putting the game in' thing, but that doesn't work, since the next instruction tells us to install a non-existant update prompt.

Uh, help, please?

It's as it says.

Freeloader In

Freeloader Out

Freeloader In

Freeloader Out

Smash In

Update

Play

If not then somethings been done wrong somehow.

Can someone tell me Brawl is rubbish please, because everyday it's getting harder and harder to resist buying a Wii.

It's as it says.

Freeloader In

Freeloader Out

Freeloader In

Freeloader Out

Smash In

Update

Play

1) That's LESS detailed.

2) Wrong.

Where did you order from in the end?

Brawl from VG+, the Freeloader from Gameseek.

Can someone tell me Brawl is rubbish please, because everyday it's getting harder and harder to resist buying a Wii.

Resistance is futile.

1) That's LESS detailed.

2) Wrong.

1)All the detail you need since it isn't a detailed thing to do.

2)Yea wrong cause it works with me and many other people :indeed:

1)All the detail you need since it isn't a detailed thing to do.

2)Yea wrong cause it works with me and many other people :indeed:

Well, in your instructions for example, there's no mention of motions bars cutting the screen, so I am to assume your instructions:

Freeloader In

Freeloader Out

imply that either these don't exist on your version, or you're meant to take the freeloader in and out before this happens.