NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

and it works! Thank heavens for that, my bad-luck didn't run into my Brawl (touch-wood). : peace:

Can you run us through what you had to do to get it work? Did the update message come up for does method 2 actually stop that from coming up?

Not knowing the controls will make a hella funny match if you ask me. We fall of the edge and end up going down faster instead of jumping >.<

I'm gonna try the Wii-mote and Nun-Chuck version first then the classic/Cube once i've stopped hyperventilating.

OK, i've tried the wii-mote and nun-chuck combo, and don't like it! I've gone through the main 1 player game with one character and it just doesn't feel right for some reason, so i'm gonna try the CUBE/Classic Controller next!

Scubahood, i haven't got a freeloader i have a USA Wii. The only answer i can give you is that there is a update on the disc and when i put the game in, you have to update it to actually play it, however the freeloader supposadely debunks this right? or something along those lines....

EDIT: Sorry my other post was miles to vague, i apologise. I'm gonna edit it now!

Balls, Brawl didnt come in the post

Still no sign of UPS guy either :(

Still no sign of UPS guy either :(

They can take all bloody day though.

I HATE DHL/UPS etc, they're a huge rip off, and only deliver weekdays; y'know, when no-one's actually in. And their "Local" sorting places are about as local as France.

I hate waiting when you just don't know when it's gonna arrive. The suspense kills you T_T

They can take all bloody day though.

I HATE DHL/UPS, it's a huge rip off.

My game with DHL came to £40. You can get it online from UK shops from £32.99 onwards, for the sake of about £7 more, i don't think it's a huge rip-off!

We both have different opinions on this subject, so lets agree to disagree. Everyone's different afterall....

EDIT: The classic controller is better then the wii-mote and nunchuk 'for me', so far...

My game with DHL came to £40. You can get it online from UK shops from £32.99 onwards, for the sake of about £7 more, i don't think it's a huge rip-off!

Well when DHL seemingly only try and deliever when you're not home, have random delievery times, and can't even work out import taxes, it's hardly surprising i dislike them.

And then UPS wanted COD once...

Well when DHL seemingly only try and deliever when you're not home, have random delievery times, and can't even work out import taxes, it's hardly surprising i dislike them.

And then UPS wanted COD once...

I agree with one thing, if you miss the delivery your sometimes in the shit..i had to drive all the way to Ipswich once as they were messing us about with delivery times etc..

Thankfully i've never got import tax of DHL when using VGP, they mark the package down!

Oh and UPS are horrid, i agree there! Each time i've used em, they've demanded cash at the door otherwise they wouldnt give me the parcel, i've stopped using them now!

Theres only one delivery company around here, thats royal mail... Everything goes through them and the pick up place is like 5 minutes walk for me ;)

My Royal Mail and the pick up place is a 5-10 minute bus journey but our Bus times suck where I live so it can be hard to get there at times. Sometimes the busses don't appear when they're supposed too.

Still got nothing yet. C'mon already, how can they live with what they're doing to me T_T

My Royal Mail and the pick up place is a 5-10 minute bus journey but our Bus times suck where I live so it can be hard to get there at times. Sometimes the busses don't appear when they're supposed too.

Still got nothing yet. C'mon already, how can they live with what they're doing to me T_T

I want you to get it as well! :( I wanna beat you! ;)

Does your actual tracking state 'With Delivery Courier'?

Oh and will the multiplayer actually work if we're linking a USA Machine with a UK one? or will it make no difference as the games will be both USA?

I hope mine comes by Fri....I reckon that'll be the quickest it'll be.

Would be good to come home from work Sat though...So long as it's before Tues, cos one of my mates has a day off of work then :)

I still need Freeloader yet though, but that SHOULD be sent off today, and then SHOULD be here tomorrow/Fri. Before Brawl I hope.

If it doesnt arrive tomorrow...i'm going to go crazy :p

Nobody's gonna be in on Saturday and on occassions like that, the postman leaves stuff behind the bin...and we live next door to chavs so...

MY BRAWL didn't ARRIVE TODAY!

... :(

That would work better if "My Brawl Arrive Today" was grammatical.

"My Brawl Has not Arrived Today" would have been better :p

I hope it gets here b4 saturday cuz im stopping over my friendss house on saturday night and I said i should have brawl by then

I want you to get it as well! :( I wanna beat you! ;)

Does your actual tracking state 'With Delivery Courier'?

Oh and will the multiplayer actually work if we're linking a USA Machine with a UK one? or will it make no difference as the games will be both USA?

My tracking hasn't changed since 8pm last night when it arrived in the UK. Same with my friends aswell actually, they're both at the same part.

Take it yours said it was out with the Courier?

That would work better if "My Brawl Arrive Today" was grammatical.

"My Brawl Has not Arrived Today" would have been better :p

I was trying to think of a proper way to put it but that didn't come to mind! :D

Nevermind, the idea of it was to make it look like a celebration post at first glance anyway, not inspection :heh:

My tracking hasn't changed since 8pm last night when it arrived in the UK. Same with my friends aswell actually, they're both at the same part.

Take it yours said it was out with the Courier?

Mine didn't update that much either, but it did say arrived at it's destination DHL facility at 6am this morning, then out with courier at 8am.

Lol, you guys are all worrying about when yours will arrive and here's me still waiting for my Freeloader to be shipped.

They have 3 more hours before I cancel. :smile:

Too many posts to read, again. Two quick questions:

Are there any problems with displaying a US game via Freeloader, if your TV isn't NTSC? Or does the Freeloader also help that? I'm not sure, whether my TV supports NTSC, although it displays at 100 Hz. Hm.

Second thing:

Online is possible in all possible senses, right?