NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Ok, and I'll let you know how good sight is once I stab you in the eye :p

It'll all still be good for me since I can still play Brawl, albeit guessing everything.

My status is still as being shipped to UK just now. Think it just needs to update saying it's in the UK.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if we got it on the same day, yet you paid god knows how much for DHL delivery? :p

No, it would suck.

After a while I would find it amusing though since I know it's fast delivery :heh:

Woo it's in Great Britain now. Owen does yours say into customs...

Damn straight :p

Na I know i wont get it til thursday at the earliest

I would read through the thread to find the answer, but to be honest i can't be bothered to go through 39 pages.

Anyway back to the point, by importing brawl would you be able to play online still? If so, could you still play against PAL people when it actually does get released?

Friend Code wise yea you can play anyone as long as you have each other added. As for Random or whatnot it'll be American folks.

Random it doesn't matter anyway cause it's not like you know who your playing against.

Hmm...you dont think the storm would hinder everything do you?

Yeah it could do i suppose! In a strange twist of fate, i feel like shit at the moment and couldn't care if it arrives or not now, strange what a bad throat and cold symptoms does to you, shame i don't feel like this more often, save a hell of alot of aggro and money! :indeed:

Yeah it could do i suppose! In a strange twist of fate, i feel like shit at the moment and couldn't care if it arrives or not now, strange what a bad throat and cold symptoms does to you, shame i don't feel like this more often, save a hell of alot of aggro and money! :indeed:

Oh my god...you're delerious...

Oh my god Owen :shakehead

We went for DHL for a reason!

I dont see why people bothered to import No more heroes. Its out over here on friday

I dont see why people bothered to import No more heroes. Its out over here on friday

For the gore

Gore... totally.

I finally got my RMA number from Code Junkies... that'll be sent straight back when it arrives.

God damn I wish we knew how this thing actually works with Brawl..

Freeloader came earlier but had to be signed for and noone was in! so have to wait till 2moro *sigh*

God damn I wish we knew how this thing actually works with Brawl..

Completely apparently. Do not fear

Well, my freeloader is in Tamworth...I wont get it tomorrow if they dont ship it out overnight and send it down south

The principle really. The gory/bloody version is better and cheaper.

And suffers slowdown :P

My UPS tracking thing is on BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED location GB its gone through Tamworth and north rode. Is this good?

And i think they do overnight shipping.

My UPS tracking thing is on BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED location GB its gone through Tamworth and north rode. Is this good?

And i think they do overnight shipping.

The same as mine

Depends if you're north or south of Cheshire :p

I somehow managed to cancel my order on codejunkies, I sent an email off yesterday and I just received email confirmation that it's been cancelled.

My order off gameseek is on it's way too plus the shipping isn't ridiculously overdone for only a disc in a DVD case.

What the fuck does "on hold" mean in the codejunkies site»?