NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Come on CodeJunkies...dont let me down and make me have to beat you senseless until you make me your CEO and I get all of your "profits"

Cancel your order, there's a landline number instead of the mad £21 a minute one.

01785 810800

The thought of playing Brawl this week instead of 6-7 months away....

The thought of playing it tomorrow. I woke up early excited for the Freeloader, god knows what it'll be like for Brawl and another 2 games :heh:

Untill we have solid video proof... i'm not going to get my hopes up either way.

Still waiting.... come on you slow bastard postie! Ever since those strikes they've always been so late nowadays¬_¬

I don't think running the update that comes with Brawl is a good idea. In fact, I know it's a bad idea. You'll get duplicated channels (it won't brick your Wii).

This has nothing to do with the latest 3.2E update.

My postman was like that but no he comes about 10.30. Always used to annoy me waiting for things to arrive.

Its weird, I have an order number and email from Codejunkies. But when I login to the site it says I have no orders in my history.

I tried their email contact system but they have not replied... Anyone else have this problem or am I going to have to call the gits at £1 a minute?

I don't think running the update that comes with Brawl is a good idea. In fact, I know it's a bad idea. You'll get duplicated channels (it won't brick your Wii).

This has nothing to do with the latest 3.2E update.

Duplicated channels?

Its weird, I have an order number and email from Codejunkies. But when I login to the site it says I have no orders in my history.

I tried their email contact system but they have not replied... Anyone else have this problem or am I going to have to call the gits at £1 a minute?

This is a standard landline, no mad charges :) 01785 810800

I just pressed the return button and clicked the white box next to where it said Freeloader Euro version and it cancelled. Theres a number on the previous page to cancel it I think so it won't charge as much.

Still waiting.... come on you slow bastard postie! Ever since those strikes they've always been so late nowadays¬_¬

My postman was like that but no he comes about 10.30. Always used to annoy me waiting for things to arrive.

Oh boo-hoo.

The post up here comes at 4:30pm... ¬_¬

Duplicated channels?

This is a standard landline, no mad charges :) 01785 810800

The brawl update, updates some channels (news, weather,...), it'll look for USA channels, won't find them and install them, leaving you with the EU channels and the USA ones. It was like this with the JAP version, I assume it's the same with the NTSC, so I doubt you won't need to skip the update.

Cancel your order, there's a landline number instead of the mad £21 a minute one.

01785 810800

They've been said to have said that they're shipping all orders today. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

I just pressed the return button and clicked the white box next to where it said Freeloader Euro version and it cancelled. Theres a number on the previous page to cancel it I think so it won't charge as much.

I did that for mine, and it's still the same (in process/unpayed/unshipped), but the tick box disapeared. So.. um... what does that mean? I would call them, but you know, international call.

They've been said to have said that they're shipping all orders today. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt

They hadn't even taken the money out for my order so I cancelled. If you've already paid then it'd be better to wait I wouldn't trust their refund system.

I did that for mine, and it's still the same (in process/unpayed/unshipped), but the tick box disapeared. So.. um... what does that mean? I would call them, but you know, international call.

Mines was like that then I got en e-mail from them the next day or so after i think. I returned and sent an email over the weekend and got a reply on the Monday.

IT'S HERE AND NO MORE HEROES WORKS FINE!!!

Enjoy it mate! It's super cool! : peace:

I texted Dom, he says he'll stick a video or pictures up.

I very much trust him, but you know... the nay sayers ;)