NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Whats the big deal paying a bit more for faster delivery anyway? Beats the hell out of waiting extra days,especially when your looking forward to it. So who cares if we're impatient :heh:

Rummy, there's been several questions and several answers and discussion in this thread. People talk about hype because of something their excited for, it's not a bad thing.

True true...part of me has regretted not doing that haha

I can actualy wait for brawl now cuz today Ive discovered a highly illeagal but very awesome thing you can do on the wii

I think I know what you're talking about but I'm pretty sure she has herpes now.

Anyway Rummy I don't think you understand. My Freeloader hasn't shipped yet and I feel everybody on here NEEDS to hear about it. Knowing how happy/unhappy I am helps them/hinders their sleep at night. I'm very popular and important you see. :smile:

It's good to know the situation for everyone and whats going on with their orders to meet up/discuss the games etc especially with CJ mesing people about. It's good to know the the status of things.

It's good to know the situation for everyone and whats going on with their orders to meet up/discuss the games etc especially with CJ mesing people about. It's good to know the the status of things.

Obviously not.....

I ordered my Brawl from VG+ and my FL from Codejunkies at the same time. How can something the same size and weight come from Canada EARLIER than something coming from Stafford (?)?. And cost LESS????

I ordered my Brawl from VG+ and my FL from Codejunkies at the same time. How can something the same size and weight come from Canada EARLIER than something coming from Stafford (?)?. And cost LESS????

Did you DHL your Brawl?

Did you DHL your Brawl?

Yes. But its no use without the freeloader. Probably should have just used normal shipping.

Damn...I was hoping you would be a beacon of hope for mine arriving tomorrow

Damn you :p

Yes. But its no use without the freeloader. Probably should have just used normal shipping.

This sucks I don't have it then. I was suppose to get it same day as you. What time did it come at? I'm hoping I can get an estimate so I know whether i'll be in or not to get it.

I reckon we'll have to wait Fri onwards...

Maybe :/

I'm hoping for a miracle and it arriving tomorrow. I need something to do :p

How gay is that...hope it doesnt mean my freeloader is fucked or anything lol

mines black case as well

glad to hear stories of people having a working smash bros

if i had the us version and it didnt work id go nuts

i got day off work tomorrow so i hope it comes

My freeloader arrived today ordered yesterday from Gameseek :awesome:

Anyway I have tested the following US GC games on my Wii (Firmware 3.2E)

Works:

Metroid Prime

Eternal Darkness

Starfox Adventures

Smash Bros: Melee

Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes

Resident Evil 4 (Players Choice)

F-Zero GX

Sonic Mega Collection (Players Choice)

Doesn't Work :

Wind Waker

Killer 7

Paper Mario : Thousand Year Door (Players Choice)

Metroid Prime 2

Pikmin 2 (Players Choice)

Viewtiful Joe

The ones that dont work all get picked up as a GC game in the disc menu but the screen goes black and nothing happens. Anyway I hope thats of some help to some people feel free to pass the information onto whomever.

Maybe :/

I'm hoping for a miracle and it arriving tomorrow. I need something to do :p

I'm not since my Freeloader's probably being sent off tomorrow.

Though in some ways it would be good to have brawl...so long as I only had to wait 'til Fri for the Freeloader

I need it to arrive before Saturday anyway

When you guys get stuff from VGP through regular air mail...do you have to sign for it?

If your order of freeloader gets shipped from codejunkies it will come nextday (thats what happened with me).

This is what i done with my freeloader.

Put it in, then two lines come twice.

Take it out

Put it in, then two lines come twice.

Take it out

Put in Brawl

Update

Turn off wii

take out Brawl

Put it freeloader (lines)

Take it out

Put in brawl and play.

Next time

Put in freeloader (lines)

Take it out

Put in Brawl

This sucks I don't have it then. I was suppose to get it same day as you. What time did it come at? I'm hoping I can get an estimate so I know whether i'll be in or not to get it.

It came just after 2pm.

I need it to arrive before Saturday anyway

When you guys get stuff from VGP through regular air mail...do you have to sign for it?

Not once have i signed for it!

And you should get it Friday morning!

Friday? :( But thats not tomorrow

I just worry since as we're all out on Saturday, if it has to be signed for then i'm boned

Right. The official freeloader thread is near on compiled. Gone back through this thread for info through to page 25 (which was two days ago, ten pages per day -_-). If anyone knows of info before that let me know. If not I'll check around other sites tomorrow morn and move it to these boards.

Not that this thread isn't fine, its just a bit of a mess for people looking for specific info.

I think it was suggested a while back that the "need to know" sort of info should be edited into the 1st ever Thread Post...

Right. The official freeloader thread is near on compiled. Gone back through this thread for info through to page 25 (which was two days ago, ten pages per day -_-). If anyone knows of info before that let me know. If not I'll check around other sites tomorrow morn and move it to these boards.

Not that this thread isn't fine, its just a bit of a mess for people looking for specific info.

Yeah well this is a forum and not a wiki :p