NEurope
DiemetriX

Wii Freeloader Thread - FAQ & Info in First Post

Is no one else here thinking of getting Trauma Center: New Blood early rather than in August? :cry: When I know the Freeloader works fine then I'll definitely be getting it.

I'm seriously considering Brawl niow but I'm wondering how many copies VGP has coming in, otherwise I'll order it off Play-Asia or something.

Meat-ups eh? I dunno what sort of brawling you guys are into! I think it'll be worth giving the freeloader it's own thread after it comes out and people know a bit more(cos this is cluttered slighty :P). I'm interesting to see if there's any problems, what'll you guys do if there ARE problems with it?

Is no one else here thinking of getting Trauma Center: New Blood early rather than in August? :cry: When I know the Freeloader works fine then I'll definitely be getting it.

I'm seriously considering Brawl niow but I'm wondering how many copies VGP has coming in, otherwise I'll order it off Play-Asia or something.

I am. I was torn between that and Dragon Quest. But due to my DQ love I went for that after thinking about it.

If people want a Freeloader/Brawl thread with questions i'd happily make one.

If a problem arises i'll find a way round it like everytihng else I do :heh:

Forgot about the new Trauma Center think I will save that one for when i'm bored of GTA 4 got enough games to keep me going till then

Im actualy thinking of doing a 3 hour webcam/msn view of me playing the game on the night I get brawl. Providing of course I get a good tv picture with my webcam

Awesome news. Good to see things rolling here are happening on the Brawl front now. Sounds like they have a fair amount of orders to get processing.

Come on Shadow :awesome:

P.S BRING ON THE BRAWL

Well they didn't say anything about shortages! Lets hope who-ever has preordered with them will get one! I preordered it back in January!

Forgot about the new Trauma Center think I will save that one for when i'm bored of GTA 4 got enough games to keep me going till then

Did your Freeloader status on Gameseek ever change to dispatched or something like that, because mine's still at packing but it could have been sent already.

Some dude on Neogaf got his freeloader this morning. Didn't work with his 2 US Cube games...

When I get mine hopefully on Tuesday, I have some Cube games to test so i'll post up how things go if there's barely any impressions/tests on Monday.

Got Baten Kaitos Origins, Naruto:Clash of Ninja 2 and Sonic Adventure DX from America.

My gameseek freeloader is still packing. Lol bad news on the two cube games not a good start at all. Lets hope Brawl actually works or there could be a lot of US copies on ebay lol

Some dude on Neogaf got his freeloader this morning. Didn't work with his 2 US Cube games...

That's shit, good thing I don't have any import Cube games. If SSBB doesn't work we're fucked. And so are Datel.

Codejunkies said they've tested 41 games, all which work including 4 'required' upgrade games wtih Brawl being one.

If it's just Cube games I don't care, still got AR and my Cube.

I have a US GC so I can test a load of games when/if my freeloader arrives. This is assuming it arrives before brawl does.

Codejunkies said they've tested 41 games, all which work including 4 'required' upgrade games wtih Brawl being one.

If it's just Cube games I don't care, still got AR and my Cube.

Link or it never happened.

I have import gc games, but I play them on my normal gc anyway. As long as brawl works I dont care anyway, but I have a u.s version of wind waker, animal crossing, 4 swords, and donkey konga

If they did manage to test Brawl it would of been the Jap version the US version may have different security on it. Saying that i'm fairly confident it will work

Haha, so some guys tried it and it doesn't work?! Only explanation I can think of is that Datel suck, or he bought the wrong version for his Wii, or both. Can you use a Wii freeloader to boot an GC AR/freeloader?

Thats a not very encouraging start.

I was going to order MLB Power Pros and No More Heroes from VGP today , but , I am now thinking it might be best to wait until someone can confirm that Wii games are going to work and that Datel haven't screwed up.

Im fairly confident they were on about the U.S version of Brawl, since its easily the most popular import game.Even if it was the JAP version I dont see why the US 1 would be any different

I very much doubt Datel would of managed to get hold of a US copy of Brawl whilst the freeloader was in testing. Its not as if Nintendo are going to send them review copies

Lol, I am not worried one bit. Just because 'some guy' on another forum has apparently tested a Gamecube game?, meh, pinch of salt. We can all start internet rumours....

Hey, I have played MKWii and the controls don't work.

I tried it out just now and it doesnt seem to want to work with brawl... PANIC

I tried it out just now and it doesnt seem to want to work with brawl... PANIC

Are you being 100% serious because alot of people on this forum are spending money in the hope that it works and will be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't!

Are you being 100% serious because alot of people on this forum are spending money in the hope that it works and will be extremely dissapointed if it doesn't!

He's proving that an internet rumour can be started just like that. Saying that the guy on the other forum has no reason to lie he's even been kind enough to post pics of it online. People have maybe a little to much trust in datel