N-Europe

Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you actually told us who you are we'd be far less likely to lynch you.

As I said, I'm a roleblocker. Barry Scott to be precise. I distract people by running into their houses at night a distracting by making pennies all shiny with tubs of Cillit Bang and so forth.

O_W, which was good; Tellyn, and he's rather suspecious because he was stubborn and wouldn't say what he was; and, Gaggle.

Wait:

-Oxygen_Waste: Investigated by you on the first night, died on the second. To gunshots.

-Tellyn: Investigated by you on the second night, died on the third one. By a gunshot.

Hmmmm, if deaths didn't have slight differences, I would say there's a pattern here...

Conspiracy theories aside, Chair, can I still absorb you even though you're invulnerable?

As I said, I'm a roleblocker. Barry Scott to be precise. I distract people by running into their houses at night a distracting by making pennies all shiny with tubs of Cillit Bang and so forth.

Who have you roleblocked so far?

Wait:

-Oxygen_Waste: Investigated by you on the first night, died on the second. To gunshots.

-Tellyn: Investigated by you on the second night, died on the third one. By a gunshot.

Hmmmm, if deaths didn't have slight differences, I would say there's a pattern here...

Conspiracy theories aside, Chair, can I still absorb you even though you're invulnerable?

I would have thought so.

The night was filled with activity as the Town prepared themselfs for the coming days.

A robot gave a man in a black and red suit some bad directions.

A word was written with no results

A pilot was making her way to her ship and as she was approaching her ship two people approached her and offered to sing her a song. Before she knew it the night was over and it was too late for her to do her mission.

A man walked out of his house a changed man.

An elderly man finished questioning someone about an old friend and was making his way home when he was sucked up and awoke a couple hours later feeling very confused.

A murder was committed but the killers left a clean scene

Nintendohnut is dead! Who he was we will never know.

"Your listening to the towns radio and I will be your DJ for the morning. Even though a lot of things happened last night someone with potential to do some good decided to do nothing last night, a strange decision. More news tomorrow

Have a nice day"

Day 2 has started

35 players remaining (18 Vote majority)

The fish

Jayseven

Tellyn

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

My ButtonsAre Magic!

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Zell

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

Maase

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Mr-Paul

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Oxigen_Waste

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Firthy1991

Esequiel

Kinda incriminating because you just said you are the cilit bang guy and that you targeted Nintendonut.

I think Jonnas just got something, any explanations Shino? if it happens again it's a guarentee that something is fishy

as for Gaggle, I think he gave us a pretty good vote for not killing him by telling us his character (Barry Scott and so forth)

I'm not sure, so for now

Vote: no lynch

if Shino dies on the other hand, then he's out faster than Speedy Gonzales

The day is over. The town couldn´t decide on who to lynch

Players remaining (27):

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Night 4 starts now. Send in your pm´s

Kinda incriminating because you just said you are the cilit bang guy and that you targeted Nintendonut.

I thought dexter killed him tho chair? and he targeted no one on the second night but someone still died (zell) and no trace was left.

Well, yeah, that's why I think there's a different cleaning character out there, probably working for the mafia. When I chose Barry Scott, I figured that would be the sort of role I would get, but when it came back role blocker and crime scenes kept turning up clean, I assumed there was a different cleaning character around. Like Kim & Aggie or something.

I think Jonnas just got something, any explanations Shino? if it happens again it's a guarentee that something is fishy

as for Gaggle, I think he gave us a pretty good vote for not killing him by telling us his character (Barry Scott and so forth)

I'm not sure, so for now

Vote: no lynch

if Shino dies on the other hand, then he's out faster than Speedy Gonzales

So many things in this post that are suspicious.

- I already said Shino was the cop. I was right about Jonnas, so why would I be wrong about Shino.

- Barry Scott is so annoying that I could see him in the mafia. Also he appeared evil. Also, as shown above, Nintendohnut's death scene was left spotless clean. You are defending gaggle, so when he appears as mafia, it will be pretty clear you are mafia also.

- You voted no lynch. Why vote no lynch when there's still discussion going on? Only a baddie would want to speed the day phase up.

The day is over. The town couldn´t decide on who to lynch

Players remaining (27):

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Cube

Gaggle64

Shino

Brian Mcoy

Coolness Bears

Darksnowman

Skunky

Chairdriver

Nightwolf

Vicar

MoogleViper

Domjcq

Rokhed

Ellmeister

MadDog91UK

Shorty

Calza

Beggilax

VoLcOm

Night 4 starts now. Send in your pm´s

This may need repeating.

Guest Maase

It looks like JJ Abrams is wroting this Mafia show :P

So... it gave me an idea ^^

Lost: Mafia

Episode 1: Meeting the Crew

Episode 2: The man behind the curtain, the curse and the notebook

Episode 3: Pregnant Kirby

Next night i'l make episode 4 :P

Two men stopped in front of the house ready to do their duty. But someone else had beat them to it

A murder was commited but the killers left nothing to be seen

Cube is dead. Who he was is a mystery.

Tonight the power of the note book will be proven, killing a religious deity is no easy task

Domjcq is dead. He was the Devil, leader of the mafia. (Evil)

With the mafia leader dead a shift in power occured, the second in command took over.

A new mafia leader has taken over.

The robot skipped trough town once again, up to no good.

The tattoo parlor took it´s first customer.

A murder scene was investigated with valuable info gathered.

Ellmeister has dropped from the game but he will be replaced by Raining_Again

Players remaining (25):

The fish

Jayseven

Gizmo

Haggis

Dyson

Eenuh

Lazyboy

Jonnas

Gaggle64

Shino