Mafia Game: My Mafia (DIY)

Mundi

Guest Maase

Because... IM NOT DON CORLEONE!!!

I improvised to not be Lynched ;)

But, i guess i improvised wrong, and you find a way to make me bad anyway X_X

The imagem helped me to decide ;)

Do you really think i would use the same guy as my avatar? Too obvious, lol

Sooner or later, i'l die, and when i do, someone's gonna pay :)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would Don Corleone have an enchanted notebook?

If he isn't Don Corleone, and is the guy from Death Note, why did he claim as Corleone, an evil guy?

He isn't Don Corleone, it's a laptop notebook not a Death Note and he did it to try and confuse us.

Why would Don Corleone have an enchanted notebook?

If he isn't Don Corleone, and is the guy from Death Note, why did he claim as Corleone, an evil guy?

Maase is confusing us all. If it's related to his kidnapping, it will disappear tomorrow.

Vote: Maase

I've had it with you.

Guest Maase

This game is sucking for me, i mean, i tried everything to look good, and everything i made, you screwed me up, Chairdriver -_-'

Well, NOW IM GONNA SCREW YOU GUYS!!!

Guest Maase

Absolutely Stupid xD

I shouldn't drawn attention, i should only wrote on the Notebook, and then shut up for the rest of the game.

Wait a second, let me get this straight.

In a game where the object is to kill all the mafia members, you chose to pretend to be the most famous mafia don there is?

At the end of the day: Do we wait and let him kill us at night, or lynch him like men?

I can't decide if Maase is being brilliantly smart, or absolutely stupid.

Same thing here.

But I'm inclined to say the latter.

Either way, he seems to be dangerous. But it seems to be related to his lynching.

Withdraw Vote

I'm scared now. :(

Guest Maase

You better be, because, now that you unleashed my anger, everything you can possibly do, the game will be screwed :D

Actually, I withdraw my comment about notebook = laptop. Reading again it could be a Death Note.

The way I see it.

1. We lynch him tonight. He will die along with someone else (or something bad happens to them)

2. We don't lynch him. He can kill others and when he eventually dies the person from 1. will still die.

Same thing here.

But I'm inclined to say the latter.

Either way, he seems to be dangerous. But it seems to be related to his lynching.

Withdraw Vote

I'm scared now. :(

Well we have to lynch him sometime, and it's worse if we let him live and kill people at night.

Anyway, I'll probably be the one to die. It will go well with my string on deaths on night 1 :heh:

Guest Maase

Now, i'l shut up, or else, i'l be stupid again xD

Just wanna say: Whatever you do, everybody will be screwed

Guest Maase

Yeah, Shino is right

I have to admit, i've been bluffing all the game, there isn't any curse.

You can lynch me now :'(

At least, i tried.

Guest Maase

Why the hell are you taking so much? I've already admited -_-'

I mean, 6 people seeing this, and no one voting

Chair, i'd like to point out that if he is the dood from DN then its means he's evil anyways (light was in DN). But i can't actually believe anything he says, no one got cursed or kidnapped nor anything big in the write up...

Well we have to lynch him sometime, and it's worse if we let him live and kill people at night.

Anyway, I'll probably be the one to die. It will go well with my string on deaths on night 1 :heh:

Why do you think you'd be the one to die? Just judging from past games and your non-existing luck in there?

Chair, i'd like to point out that if he is the dood from DN then its means he's evil anyways (light was in DN). But i can't actually believe anything he says, no one got cursed or kidnapped nor anything big in the write up...

Actually, the write-up says he was "sucked in" and then woke up in his bed, not remembering anything.

Why do you think you'd be the one to die? Just judging from past games and your non-existing luck in there?

Because:

1) I voted first (alot of bombs work like that - the first one to vote for them dies)

2) In the case where he got to choose who went down with him, I was the one accusing him the most.

But now he says he isn't a bomb, so I'm over it.