NEurope
MoogleViper

My Penis

Take me now...

On a serious note, when you getting it done and when can you get back to your 'exercise' :heh:

I assume that it's a little operation and no side effects?

Unless the mole is his penis, there's a lot of places in the penis where it can be.

I kicked my best friend in the crotch when we were kids and he had to go have a operation on his balls/penis. Opps.

I've had an operation on my cock... although i was a little baby. No worries, you'll be fine.

I kicked my best friend in the crotch when we were kids and he had to go have a operation on his balls/penis. Opps.

I've heard of something like that, apparently if you take a hard enough hit there, the balls retract to where they came from and the only way to get them out is with an operation.

Best one was one of the neighbors when i was young, showing off on his BMX, slipped off the bike, slid down a grass verge and slammed into a tree...something rolled out of his trouser leg ! oh how he screamed and we laughed...

Hope all goes well

I heard about some guy who got an operation on his penis once. His surgeons wife recently left him and took his kids, and apparently it sent him over the edge, he just lost it and during the operation he cut the guys cock off and ate it.

Anyway good luck with the op dude.

I can't say i can sympathise with your situation exactly, what with being a girl etc.

My sister had a mole removed from her shoulder.. She said it was quite sore when healing. :(

Good luck with it tho!

So, basically, with the mole being removed, your penis' size will be reduced, right? At least you can say, "I needed an operation to reduce the size of my penis".

Well it's the last time I shag one of them bastards.

Ohhh, so you're saying you shagged an actual mole? :heh:

Meh thats nothing. When i was a kid one of my nuts didnt drop and i had to have an emergency operation to have it removed as it was WRAPPED AROUND MY INTESTINES! But yeah that sucked then when i was about 12 i thought it would be a good idea to make it look "Normal" and had a false silicone testicle put in.

Problem is since iv been with my GF for 5 years now, im pretty comfortable with only having 1 nut and im not embarresed anymore.... So iv never been back to have it "Upgraded" or removed.

Im a 22 year old with 1 huge man sized nut and 1 12 year old nut.

Not good.

*sits quietly waiting for you to notice*

Ohhh, so you're saying you shagged an actual mole? :heh:

Oooohhhh. Heh heh.