NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

Does that mean I come a close second if I come with £15.00 with all day access to the tube?

Pretty much...unless i invest in a young persons rail card!

£9 BWHAHAHAHA

Pretty much...unless i invest in a young persons rail card!

£9 BWHAHAHAHA

God damn you, damn you damn you damn you train ticket rival of mein.

Damn.

If only I was coming I could reign over you all with my ticket mastery of

£1.70! :o There and back. :D

Unfortunately I'm off to look at a Uni in Wales. which costs much more than £1.70!

Where do you live Olympic gamer?

Damn.

If only I was coming I could reign over you all with my ticket mastery of

£1.70! :o There and back. :D

Unfortunately I'm off to look at a Uni in Wales. which costs much more than £1.70!

Where do you live Olympic gamer?

Literally just outside of the london area, theres a town near by with a tube station but my town only has a main rail line which costs me considerably more =( I may look into bus prices and see if it'd be cheaper to go to said tube station and get to london for just £7 + whatever the bus price was.

Bleh, well, who's definitely coming? I feel as if I should get at least a couple peoples numbers, so I'm not vaguely wandering around London looking for a bunch of avatars :heh:

Literally just outside of the london area, theres a town near by with a tube station but my town only has a main rail line which costs me considerably more =( I may look into bus prices and see if it'd be cheaper to go to said tube station and get to london for just £7 + whatever the bus price was.

Ah nice! ^_^ I live just outside london too!

That kinda sucks about the whole main rail line thing though. :( I hate having to do the whole train then bus thing or just constantly chopping and changing.

Luckily I have about a 5 minute walk up my road to a tube station. :D

Hmm, I saw Dom today and totally forgot about this - I'll speak to him tomorrow, and see if we can do Saturday instead, or even both days. It'll only cost us £9 a day each as we both have rail cards.

£4.80 bitches!

Anyway, WHO is going, and WHERE are you meeting? And CAN I have someone's number who'll DEFINITELY be there so I can MEET you guys with completely unneccessary CAPITALIZATION when I DO? I may not arrive until GONE TWO.

P.S My FEET really smell RIGHT now.

£11.40 (All zone travelcard) - <3 Young Persons.

Bleh, well, who's definitely coming? I feel as if I should get at least a couple peoples numbers, so I'm not vaguely wandering around London looking for a bunch of avatars :heh:

Defo coming on saturday.

Hmm, I saw Dom today and totally forgot about this - I'll speak to him tomorrow, and see if we can do Saturday instead, or even both days. It'll only cost us £9 a day each as we both have rail cards.

Do it! We've dwindled in numbers anyway. :(

What time are we meeting on Saturday, folks?

I'll provide the sunscreen for all us pasty nerds :awesome:

£11.40 (All zone travelcard) - <3 Young Persons.

Defo coming on saturday.

Why isn't it £4.80 for you too! Unless Stanstead isn't actually in London, and I get a feeling it isn't becasue I think I found this out before and was absolutely baffled and incredibly confused how London Stanstead was not actually in London. :confused:

So that means Me, bard, mcphee are confirmed, Stefkov is confused and Chuck is complaining about prices? Wildo is still off in the wilderness somewhere.

Saturday Meeting times

Those of us arriving friday night will hopefully not be too hungover to get to the park for, say, 11am. Perhaps it would be a good idea to ask one of those six people for their mobile number to coordinate efficiently.

Rummy: It's cool to arrive later than that. Arrive whenever. Unfortunatlely (or fortunately?) there is no specific time-table of events. I'm hoping to squeeze in 1000 Blank White Cards in at some various point, and I personally wish to check out this tobacco place with twozzok when he arrives. Then I just wanna sit around getting drunk, really.

Er, yeah. This isn;t going to be hugely well organised :P

Er, why isn't Wildo a member of the forums? did I miss something?

The lack of my name in the second list worries me. If you can't alter the amount of people then I'm alright to miss out on it. I'll wait till the Sheffield meet.

Sorry! My mistake :) So you're coming, right?

Me

Stefkov

Chuck (?)

Bard

McPhee

Wildo

.. yers?

Hyde Park Map:

http://www.royalparks.org.uk/docs/park_maps/HydePkMAP.pdf

The only difficulty we have is none of us know exactly where Wireless festival is taking place. Could someone in London go take a look?

And yes, i am coming. Was thinking about bottling it Jay, that's why you didn't get a PM. Basically people are giving me a hard time for disappearing this weekend because they wanted to go boozing for my 21st this weekend. I've had to make up for it by telling them i'm waiting for my parents to disappear off on their hols (13th) then having a house party :yay:

So ya, basically i'll be there. I probably want to check in to the hostel earlier than 4pm tho, was considering either Wireless festival or The Music at The Astoria on Friday. 4pm is OK for The Music, but will mean i miss a few bands at Wireless (i think, will check when it starts).

EDIT: Never mind the thing about check-in, performances don't start til 3 at Wireless so at the most i'll miss Lightspeed Champion and Dirty Pretty Things. Not that fussed about either tbh (they're both at Reading Fest)

Yeah dude, you can turn up earlier. They have a luggage room. PM me your mobile and I'll be able to text you our group booking details.

I thought Stefkov was having my place at the hostel?? :s
I forgot/didn't know that. AMENDED!

Haha, awesome. I'll be at Hyde Park by 4pm :). One question about the hostel...are there showers????

Yeah there are. Not en-suite though...

What time are we planning to meet at Hyde Park in London....do quite need to know this...?

And where?

Yikes, sorry. I did read that entire post apart from skipping the paragraph for some reason. Do we know where abouts in Hyde Park we are meeting? Ive not been to Hyde Park before, so if we could like get a map and mark on it where thatd be stellar.

Ill PM my mobile number to someone aswell, or whoever wants it, and if you can whack through your number to me thatd be ace.

Looking forward to this fellas...and chick.

Edit;/ And remember guize, Im bringing a video camcorder device, so if any has any ideas for filming stuff then gimme a yell. Im open.

Shexy. Also; what is this tobacco place of which you speak?

See this post:

To any smokers coming, I'm gonna make a trip to an awesome tobacconist sometime during the day. So Cherry Baccy Hells yes.

If anyone else wants to come, you're more then welcome, they have a decent selection of pipe tobacco, and cigars aswell. They also have a massive range of normal cigarettes, only been one brand I've asked for they haven't had so far (can't remember it's name though >_<)

Er, why isn't Wildo a member of the forums? did I miss something?

Thats a bit odd, he's not on the member list but: http://n-europe.com/forum/member.php?u=554

I was only complaining. Im still going to pay the stupid price. Ill use the national rail website and get the tickets when I get back from my driving lesson

Just been looking at train prices - £31.20 return or £45 First Class.

Guess who's traveling down in luxury :D £7.50 extra each way is pretty good really considering i'll get free food, drink, a newspaper, better seats and access to the first class lounge at Euston. I normally spend at least a fiver each way on snacks + stuff.

Why isn't it £4.80 for you too! Unless Stanstead isn't actually in London, and I get a feeling it isn't becasue I think I found this out before and was absolutely baffled and incredibly confused how London Stanstead was not actually in London. :confused:

1. No 'A' in the second half of Stansted.

2.We're actually like 45mins away, I think it's because of the Stansted Express, and BAA are slightly retarded :/

I'm off to London on the plane tomorrow guys, so I guess I'll see you all then!!

Just been looking at train prices - £31.20 return or £45 First Class.

Guess who's traveling down in luxury :D £7.50 extra each way is pretty good really considering i'll get free food, drink, a newspaper, better seats and access to the first class lounge at Euston. I normally spend at least a fiver each way on snacks + stuff.

Bastard.

There was some thing on the Virgin website to go from Manchester to London for dead cheap. There aint any departing on Friday though which is a shame. The website doesn't want to work for some reason so I'm getting annoyed.

Just look out of the sheer curiosity and it's like £350 for you guys to go first class, even with a rail card. :shakehead

What are you paying? £100 each or some such silly price?