NEurope
jayseven

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

If there is another meetup in London next year, I will try to go as well. And I will drag Coolness Bears along. =P

Haha! :grin: Thanks Eenuh! :heart:

YOU'LL HAVE TO CATCH ME FIRST!!!

*trips up*

Ok I'll go. :p

Also that drawing is Epic. : peace:

If there is another meetup in London next year, I will try to go as well. And I will drag Coolness Bears along. =P

If you want there to be, there can be! We could even make it sooner! I'm well up for another, and actually getting to see and talk to more forum guys than I did saturday(my own fault for coming up late), only problem is I wouldn't do too much arranging and that because I suck at being on time for one, I suck at knowing london, and I won't need to sort accomodation for myself in london so I probably wouldn't help sort it out for everyone else, as harsh as it sounds. You should totally come to the sheffield meet in September instead/as well!

If you want there to be, there can be! We could even make it sooner! I'm well up for another, and actually getting to see and talk to more forum guys than I did saturday(my own fault for coming up late), only problem is I wouldn't do too much arranging and that because I suck at being on time for one, I suck at knowing london, and I won't need to sort accomodation for myself in london so I probably wouldn't help sort it out for everyone else, as harsh as it sounds. You should totally come to the sheffield meet in September instead/as well!

Well I can't make it to the Sheffield one. Too difficult/expensive for me to get to, plus my school has started again by then.

And an earlier London meet up... it would depend on when it is, as I'm usually very busy with school during the year, so I don't know. =O

Looking at the picture from this angle, that doesn't look like me at all.

*Saved*

I just checked on facebook there's loads. People add me to let me see the pictures.