Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

London is one of my favourite places at the moment, it is actually awesome.

What time are you gonna get oto the park Jay?

On the saturday? I dunno, as soon as I'm awake and able, I guess. For the friday it probably depends on who else is going to be there/whether any of my mates from back home come. If they do then it'll be early friday to be tourists for the day, I suppose.

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Not sure But i think me and caris will be intrested in that hostel. Havent booked anything yet.

We still doing what we said ages ago? Us lot?

Not sure But i think me and caris will be intrested in that hostel. Havent booked anything yet.

Don't forget me and Letty (I think) are going wherever you guys go o_O

We still doing what we said ages ago? Us lot?

As in, this. If so we need to get that sorted.

jayseven

Wildo

McPhee

nightwolf

The Bard

Letty

... are all confirmed so far, yes? Let's hope we can get another 6 people so we can have two full dorms :) *looks at supergrunch, caris, chuck, stefkov, daniel and twozzok* ... Then we can 'fight over who gets who in which room.

Wait Letty, I thought we all had a separate room planned? Chuck, Stef, me, you, or whatnow?

You can still have the seperate room planned in this hostel, you big gays. Always nice to know you're not wanted ;'(

So there's how many for this hostel now 0.o?

I'd guess at an approximate number that equals the number of people bolded in my post...

EDIT: someone wanna describe what ReZ's post is about? Youtube isn't working for me at all.

You can still have the seperate room planned in this hostel, you big gays. Always nice to know you're not wanted ;'(

I'd guess at an approximate number that equals the number of people bolded in my post...

EDIT: someone wanna describe what ReZ's post is about? Youtube isn't working for me at all.

The trailer to Hostel

o_o

No I'm seriously confused :D Not upset. What's the list you're compiling? I thought it was 6 people per room and the list you posted had 6 people in so perhaps I just got the wrong idea...maybe? :P

I honestly do not know the dealio at the moment.

Hell..I don't know if I'm coming >_<

o_o

No I'm seriously confused :D Not upset. What's the list you're compiling? I thought it was 6 people per room and the list you posted had 6 people in so perhaps I just got the wrong idea...maybe? :P

I honestly do not know the dealio at the moment.

Hell..I don't know if I'm coming >_<

Okay Dyson.

I got confused as well and missed out the word "it". :(

I would like to come but you know me Jayseven. :(

Because the thrill of 1,000 blank white cards and two daytimes worth of hanging out aren't as cool as sleepovers.

That's not it. But it's still going to be an important part of the evening. It'd be nice to know what the arrangements are without being totally confused :D

I'd stop worrying tbh, even if there isn't 12 of us in the hostel we could still have two rooms and you can have a ''sleepover'' why it worries you who shares a room with you I don't know.

^.^ what's wrong with letty being in the group anyway?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!